Civil

Diamond's POV
I just came home from my shop and opened the door. There was a line of rose petals starting at the door. I rolled my eyes and followed the petals to the living room. I saw a table set up in the middle candle lit with two covered up plates. Jordan came out of the kitchen and looked at me with a smile and I just stood there. "Hey baby" he said and tried to give me a hug but I blocked him. "What is all this" I said bluntly. "Okay stop talking for a second and listen. You know that I love you and this shit that we doing is so fucking dumb you bout to have my baby and we bout to be a family but we walking around here like teenagers not talking to eachother. I know I haven't made the right decisions in the past but who has just know that from now I'm focused on you and the baby and fuck everything else" he said. I couldn't help but smile. "Ight you're forgiven" I finally said. "So can I get a proper hug now" he said. "Let's just see how this food taste first okay" I said jokingly. After eating and catching up with eachother Jordan packed all the stuff away whilst I watched. "Now can I get that hug" he said grabbing my waist from behind. I giggled and turned around to kiss him. I buried my in his chest to hug him then I paused. "You using a different perfume" I said. "Nah just the same shit I always have" he said. "You out here smelling like a whole bitch" I said as a joke at first but then I stopped. I looked up at him and saw his face change like he just remembered something. "Jordan don't make me sound crazy but where was you today" I said calmly. "Okay Diamond it's not what it looks like I was just chilling with my friend and when we was in the car she-". "Are you fucking kidding me" I yelled. "Diamond just chill and hear me out" he said. "Nah I been out here working and you been having girls rub up all over you then have the nerve to say it's not what it looks like get the fuck out of my face" I shouted and grabbed my keys on the way out the house.
Niyah's POV
These pregnancy symptoms have really been hitting me lately. I've still been going to school but wearing oversized t-shirts and hoodies because I'm self conscious about my stomach even though I'm not showing that much. I haven't been in contact or seen Mike since that night and he even hasn't been coming to school. Drea was at mine and we was chilling.

"How you feeling now" she said rubbing my back after I threw up for the third time

"How you feeling now" she said rubbing my back after I threw up for the third time. "The same but imma be alright" I said. I washed my mouth out and walked back into my room. "So how are things with Jordan" she said. "It's just fucking weird but at least now he doesn't look at me like he's disgusted" I said. "Well I don't fuck with Mike and we his bitch ass show his face in school again imma beat his ass for bringing trouble to my door and your life" she said. "But this is technically my fault though" I said. "Niyah you told him numerous times to stay away from the brother drama but instead he decides to set him up and get him shot then what's to be acting like everything okay fuck no" she said. "Ahhhh" I said clutching onto my stomach. I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my stomach. "What happened are you okay" Drea said rushing over to me. "Yeah I'll be fine" I lied.
The next day
Diamond's POV
Today is Christmas Eve and I decided to come home for Niyah. I spent the night at Angels house after me and Jordan had that fight. Tomorrow we are having a party with all our friends because we don't have much family so I need to get everything ready for then. "I can't believe that it's Christmas Eve and we are only now putting up the Christmas tree" Niyah said opening a box of decorations. "You know with all the shit going on I just forgot about it" I said putting the tree together. "Hey Diamond it's Christmas tomorrow let's just forget about all the bullshit and try to have fun for once" she said. "Hey watch your mouth" I said laughing. "Girl I got a baby in my stomach you really think I'm bothered about being censored" she said and just at that moment Jordan walked in. The room went quiet and everyone kind of looked at eachother. "Imma give you two a second" Niyah said leaving the room. "Look Diamond" he started. "Stop please it's Christmas we can speak about everything afterwards as for now let's just be civil for the sake of everyone else"I said. He sighed but nodded.
Cey's POV
"Heyyy momma" I said when I opened the front door and saw my mom there. She came from Florida to spend Christmas with me. This would be here first time meeting Miya and she's been nervous about it for weeks. "Look at you so tall and handsome" she said. I grabbed her bags and brought them in as she stood by the doorway awkwardly. "Miya" I called out as I closed the door. She came out of the front room slowly with a smile on her face. "Hey" she said approaching my mother. "Why hello there Miya I've heard so much about you" my mother said looking at her from the bottom to the top. The awkwardly shook eachothers hand after my mom dodged Miya's hug. "I must say his description of you is very different to what you look like" my mom said. "Ma!" I said. "What I'm just being honest" she said. "And for you we need to have a conversation about your little trip to la without my consent" she said pointing at me. "I'll just go check on the food" Miya said and went to the kitchen. My mother looking at me with a face screwed up "imma tell you now I don't like her" she said
To be continued..