Happy holidays

Diamond's POV
I was at Teyanna's house. She has been quite distant recently so a couple days ago I caught up with her and we buried the hatches. After all we've been through it's dumb that we leave our friendship here.

"So how's shit been" she asked

"So how's shit been" she asked. "The same to be real me and Jordan ain't fixed shit and I don't think that is going to change" I said sighing. "Now you better stop that shit right now y'all love eachother too much for this shit and your bout to have a baby and a family but yet your arguing over petty shit" she said. "T I don't know what it is but everytime we make up something goes wrong it's like we ain't meant to be together" I said. "Well imma tell you this because I'm your sister not Jordan so you can't get mad at me" she started "but your hormonal there's a baby growing inside of you your body is changing and your having mood swings like a mother fucker" she said. "See this is why I love you your so real. But for real though you think I'm hormonal" I said thinking. "No cap but anyways Christmas is tomorrow and we all spending the day at your house and I'm willing to put my differences aside with Angel and Pg for the night" she said sipping her tea. "You better" I said. "And I thought you should know that I'm going to speak to my parents about well you know and I want you to be there" she said. I felt a bang in my chest. "There coming to New York" I asked. "Yes tomorrow so before the party can you meet me" she said. "Sure" I replied but I was honestly scared to revisit an old dark place.
Jordan's POV
"Do you love me" she said staring at my from the passenger seat of me car. I had just dropped her home after I took her out to eat.

"Uhh yea" I said smoking a blunt

"Uhh yea" I said smoking a blunt. She smiled and grabbed onto my belt. "What are doing" I said looking at her. "Lemme do something for you" she said. "Yooooo chill out I'm good" I said. "You sure" she said letting go. "Yeah but what you can do for me is drop the addy of the guy I was talking bout" I said. "Sure I got you" she said then she leant in for a kiss. I quickly grabbed something from the back seat to dodge her kiss. "Here have this" I said handing her a stack. "Awww thank you boo imma call you tomorrow" she said getting out the car. I watched her as she walked into her apartment. A few minutes later I got a text.
Kezziah
173 maple avenue
Sent at 1.22pm
Niyah's POV

This was risky as shit

This was risky as shit. I was outside Mike's house. His mom opened the door and I came in. He was sitting on the couch and looked up when he saw me. I cautiously sat on the couch to the side of him. "I'm only here because of the baby" I said. "Don't be like that Niyah" he said and I could feel him staring at me but I looked at the tv. "You suit my brother" I said. "I didn't it was my brothers friend I had no idea that was going to happen. "I told you to hide" I said again. "I couldn't do that especially with my brother being who he is we handle our business" he said. "Well it's not his business and the only business you should have been handling is this baby" I said then sighed "look I just wanted to tell you that I'm having the baby and wether you want to be apart of it's life or not I couldn't give a fuck" I said. I got up to leave but as per usual he got up and grabbed me. Suddenly he just kissed me and I didn't pull away. The kids broke and he looked at me with hopeful eyes. "Bye Mike merry Christmas" I said then walked out the house.
Miya's POV
Dinner was so awkward last night. No one said a word and the whole night Cey's mom was making faces at me and barely touching the food. I've been in bed the whole morning. I was upset to be honest. On the way to the kitchen I heard what his mom said and I don't get why she would say that I never did anything wrong and she barely knows me. Cey walked into the room and went by the mirror and fixed his shirt. He looked over at me whilst I was laid up under the duvet watching Netflix on the tv. "You alright Ma" he said kissing me on me forehead. When he didn't get and answer he sat down and picked me up so I was cradling him. "What's up" he said looking dead into me eyes. I tried to ignore him but I couldn't. "I heard what your mom said about me" i said. He sighed and looked down then back up at me. "Don't worry about her she's just protective over me that's all she'll get to know you then love you I promise" he said. "Well is she coming to Diamond's house tomorrow" I said. "Bae I can't leave her in a house alone on Christmas" he said sighing. "I know I know I was just asking" I said. "Now stop all that and give me a kiss" he said then kissed me.
Jordan's POV
"Yo where Cey at" I said looking out the car window. "There he is" said Pg in the passenger seat pointing out the window. Once Cey got in I started driving to the location. "How did you even get the addy" Cey asked as I pulled up. "I found out who his bitch was, talked to her for a lil bit and she forgot all about him and snaked him out" I said. "Ight let's make this shit quick in and out ight" pg said taking the safety off his gun. "Bet" I said. I looked at the time and it was 7.58pm. We got out the car and walked towards the house. "You see that" I said pointing the car in the driveway "that's the same car that was following Diamond bullet in the window and everything now we got his ass" I said. We burst into the house. The house seemed empty but the car was outside. We went into what looked like the game room. We saw the guy who shot me laying on the floor dead. "Yooo let's get the fuck out of here" Cey said then we ran out and drove away.
To be continued..