The right thing to do

Jordan's POV
"Where have you been" I asked as Diamond walked in. "I'm sorry I forgot that you was my father" she said with an attitude. I watched her as she took of her shoes and moved around the room getting clothes. "I just want to know that's all" I said. "Jordan I don't ask you where you go and come back at 2 am do I" she said undressing herself. "Diamond don't start this again"I said frustrated. "I ain't starting shit your the one that started it" she said pulling up her shorts and walking to the bathroom. I followed her and watched her put her phone on the counter. "So are you gonna tell me where you been" I asked again. "Jordan you bout to piss me off for real fuck wrong with you since when you ask me where I go" she said brushing her teeth. "Since when you ain't tell me where you to before leaving" I said a little louder. "Because your NEVER FUCKING HERE THAT'S WHY" she shouted. "Can you be quiet you finna wake Niyah up" I said. "Then leave me the fuck alone" she said calmer and walked passed me. I sighed and put my hands over my face. I heard her phone ping again and again and again. I looked down at the phone screen as it lit up. It was a unsaved number. I picked up her phone and threw it to the side of where she was laying on the bed. She picked it up looked at the phone then at me. I got into the bed and laid down.
Diamond's POV
I really felt bad about what I was doing but everything I am doing it's for Jordan and his future maybe one day he'll understand and I hope this all doesn't go wrong.
Teyanna's POV
The next day
I been at Pg's house all night since yesterday and he still ain't show up. He had given me the spare key a few weeks ago but this is my first time using it. I had a feeling that shit wasn't right but I just ignored it with all that was going on I just figured that was the reason. But now I know something is up. Pg will never leave the house all day and night for no reason. And I know he ain't with his boys because they are all with their girls. Shit wasn't right and I need this nigga to walk in right now and tell me what's up. A few hours pass by and he still ain't here I been blowing his phone up but he ain't replying. Just as I was bout to leave I hear the front door open. I stood in front of the door with my arms crossed as he walked in. He had a duffle bag and he was wearing a tracksuit. He looked tired as fuck as we walked in and locked the door. He looked up at me and sighed like he knew there was bout to be problems. "Don't say it...... 'Peter where have you been'" he said imitating me. "This ain't no time for joke I been here since yesterday and I can't even get a simple call back" I shouted. "Lower your voice" he said. "No you fucking tell me where you been last night and all those other nights that I ain't been able to reach you" I yelled again. "Ight Ight Imma tell you but not now I got to go" he said turning towards the door. "Go GO fuck you going" I shouted. "Please just fucking wait here and I'll tell you what you want" he said and left.
Jordan's POV
My phone started to ring and it was Cey. "Yo what's good" I said picking up the phone. "We got a problem" he said. "What" I said sitting up. "I heard that some niggas looking for us out on the streets" he said "something to do bout that other night". "Fuck. Was it cops" I said putting my head in my hands. "Nah cops don't be shooting niggas in the leg for questioning all I know is the nigga won't speak on who it was he just said it happened" he said. "You don't think it was family or some shit" I said. "I don't fucking know but we need to go talk to that nigga and get some answers" he said. "Ight bet imma be there in a bit" I said. "And have you heard from pg I been tryna call that nigga he ain't picking up the phone" he said "Nah I heard from him".
Angel's POV
"Aren't you the cutest baby boy mama has ever seen" I said as I took pictures of him in the couch. "Smile for me" I said. He smiled showing his little dimples.

I flipped the camera and took a picture of myself

I sighed because I knew that what I was doing with Pg had to end

I sighed because I knew that what I was doing with Pg had to end. It was a fairytale and unrealistic and people were going to get hurt especially me and most importantly Ranell. At that moment I heard the front door swing open. At first I thought it was Pg but it sounded to violent to be him. I quickly grabbed Ranell and ran into the closet. I covered Ranell's mouth lightly and tried to stop breathing heavily. "Come out we ain't finna hurt you" I heard a male voice say but I didn't move. "I just want to talk to you" he said again. I heard him walking around the house room to room. I saw him threw a crack in the door. I tightly shut my eyes and held onto my son. Suddenly the door swung open. I knew he was standing over me but I didn't dare open my eyes. "I said I ain't finna hurt you or your son that is if you cooperate" he said. He gestured for me to follow him out of the room and I did. I was shaking with every step I took. I sat on the edge of the bed rocking Ranell as he started to cry. He walked around the room touching things and looking around there was another guy standing near the door with a gun in his hand. "How's Pg" he said opening my draws. I didn't say anything I just stared at him. "Okay you don't have to say anything just listen" he said approaching me slowly. "Pg and his friends aren't really friends of mine and that doesn't have to be your problem if you work with us" he said. "See I know that you been fucking him recently he got you hooked huh but you also know that after he's done with you he goes back to Teyanna right. Although your the baby mom your still the side chick" he said looking at me then Ranell. "Shut up" I said as a tear ran down my face. "I will but what's it gonna be. I could shoot you and your son right now or you can simply stay in contact with me about Pg he doesn't need to know anything and no one gets hurt...... except maybe him" he said. "Please don't do this he's the father of my child" i said crying. "What's it going to be Angel ......1.........2" he started. "Okay okay I'll do just don't hurt my son and don't come back here either" I said tears running down my face. "Good choice" he said he put something on my table "put this in his car and everything will be fine you'll have our protection". "Yo Chris we got to go her neighbours are coming out and shit" the other guy said. And then they left.