Disconnected

5 months pregnantJordan took a picture of me before we went to the doctors office to find out the gender of the baby because you know we didn't want to wait

5 months pregnant
Jordan took a picture of me before we went to the doctors office to find out the gender of the baby because you know we didn't want to wait. "Hold up let me check on Niyah real quick" I said and went back into the house. I knocked on her door twice and she told me to come in. "Hey you alright" I asked. "Yeah I'm good" she said. She was sitting on her bed on her phone. "When was the last time you had a doctors appointment for the baby" I asked. She paused and looked up from her phone looking nervous as fuck. "Ummm a few weeks ago" she said. "Who took you" I asked. "Ummm my mom" she said. "What you talk to your mom now" I said shocked. "Nope but she's still my legal guardian so you know I had to"she said looking upset. "About that ...Jordan told me that you wanted him to be your legal guardian and sign the papers and shit" I said and she nodded "are you sure about that" I asked "don't get me wrong I love you and I would love for you to stay but I know separating yourself legally from your mom will be a huge thing" I said. "No I want to" she said. "Anyways we can talk later I got to go find out the sex of my babyyyy" I said skipping down the corridor like a kid.

Jasmine's POV
I was meeting up with my good friend Landea for lunch.

 "So how have things been with Jordann" she said mixing her drink with her straw

"So how have things been with Jordann" she said mixing her drink with her straw. "Not well I tried to meet up with him a couple times but he said he needs to stay home and take care of his Baby mom his his baby" I said scrunching up my face. "Well there's more to there love story then meets the eye" she said. "Hmmmm what do you mean by that" I asked. "Home and Jordan used to doing adult things with each other then he said he said that we had to stop and gave me a job to work for Diamond imagine that" she said. "Oh shit for real" I said shocked. "Girl don't worry girl I'm over him and imma help you get him and make him leave that bitch Diamond for good"she said. I smiled whilst sipping my drink thinking of a plan.
Teyanna's POV
"Pour up the whole damn seal imma get lazyyyyyy" I sang as cleaned my house. I went up the the attic and started sorting out things. I came across a box which wasn't as dusty as the others and was taped shut. I took a pair of scissors and opened it. It was all the documents from when I got kidnapped and the case files of BD and the hospital documents that I had. I remember when they closed the case and sent me these files I just threw them in a box and threw them in the attic because I wanted to forget about them but now I took time to read some of them. I went onto the file about BD.
Offences
Drug trafficking
Kidnapping
Possession of illegal drugs and weapons
Death
Shot (self defence)
Relation to victims
Daughter (Diamond Smith)
Daughters friend (Teyanna Johnson)
Children: 3
Diamond Smith
Dequan Stone
Isaraeigh Michaels

Wait what 3 children. Which means Diamond has a sister like a real blood sister. I took the paper and ran downstairs to my room and grabbed my laptop. I googled her name and got her socials. I found her ig and went through her pictures. She even looked like Diamond. Shit.

I had to tell Diamond

I had to tell Diamond. I ran around the house getting ready and I left.
Diamond's POV
My phone rang and it was Teyanna. I picked up the phone smiling. "Guess what" I said before she could speak "It's a girlllll I'm having a baby girllll"I said cutting her off again. "Errr congratulations" she said "are you home?"she asked. "No but I'll be home in about 10 minutes why are you gonna come over" I asked. "No actually don't worry imma talk to you later" she said then hang up the phone.
Pg's POV
I was urgently called to our warehouse. I got out the car and one of our youngers were standing outside looking stressed. "What happened" I said as I approached him. "The warehouse got raided this afternoon. Two people got shot they stole a lot of product. I tried to call Jordan but he ain't answer" he said. "Shit" I said putting my head in my hands "Did you see who it was" I said. "Nope they were wearing masks. I tried my best to fight back but there was so many of them" he said. "Ight just relax imma sort this out" I replied. I got out my phone and called Jordan. It went straight to the answering machine. Shit. I got a text from Brittany.
Brittany
Come over please it's an emergency
"Shit imma be back real quick close down the warehouse and bring people over here to keep guard" I said then got back into my car.
To be continued...
RIP popsmoke💔