Back on it

Jordan's POV

I got in my car and put Bluetooth call on

I got in my car and put Bluetooth call on. "Yo Pg where you at" I said. "I'm just chilling what's up" he said. "I'm bout to pick you up we got some shit to handle" I said. "Say less I'm ready" he said. I pulled up to his house and he came out and got into the car. We did put handshake and I started the car.

I then pulled up to Cey's house and he got into the car

I then pulled up to Cey's house and he got into the car. "How's the Mrs" I said. "She good she chilling but what's up with this emergency tho"he said. "It's my sister dawg" I said sighing.

"What happened with baby sis" Cey said

"What happened with baby sis" Cey said. "She pregnant yo" I said. "Wait what baby Niyah is pregnant that's crazy" Pg said rolling a blunt. "So we after the baby father" Cey said. "Yeah nigga i mean I don't want to hurt him he just a kid like her but we gon scare the shit out of him" I said. "Ight where he stay at" Pg said. "I don't know Niyah would barely even tell me his name but I think I know someone who will tell us" I said. I pulled up to this house and parked the car. There wasn't another car parked out front so I knew it would be fine. We hoped out the car and I knocked on the door. "I got it nana sit down" I heard a voice say then the door unlocked. "Oh shit" she said jumping when she saw us.

"Don't freak out and we won't do nothing" Pg said

"Don't freak out and we won't do nothing" Pg said. "I know your Niyah's friend which means you know Mike right" I said. She started shaking and nodded his head. "Where he stay at" I said. "Tell us and we won't have to hurt you" I said. "You won't actually do that would you" she said shaking. "Do you want to find out" Cey said. "No no no h-he lives on the 5th block away from the tattoo shop blue door number 53 I think but that's all I know" she said. "Okay thanks for your services" I said and walked back towards the car.
Niyah's POV
My phone started ringing and it was Drea. "Hey" I said. "Bitch you got grown men at my doorstep" she said sounding shook. "What do you mean" I said sitting up and listening closely. "Your brother and his gang assembled and asked me questions about Mike" she said breathing heavily and I could hear her locking doors and windows in the background. "Did you tell" I said. "Girl I had to my grandma is in the house any second of stalling and sh would have called the police there's not saving Mike your brother ain't playing not games" she said. "Shit imma call you back" I said. I hang up the phone and called Mike. First time no answer so I called again. "Yoooo what's happening" he said sounding calm and chilled. "Where are you" I said irritated. "I'm just at home playing the game why you want to come over" he said. "Are you fucking stupid my brother is on his way to you as we speak and you playing the game" I said stressed. "Oh shit is he alone" he asked. "No he ain't alone" I said. "Don't worry about it imma handle it" he said. I paused and screw up my face. "Handle what get the fuck out of there" I said. "Or turn of the lights and act like no ones home" I said. "Okay imma go to the basement don't stress okay remember you carrying my baby" he said then hang up the phone. I took a deep breath and hoped for the best.
Mike's POV
"That was your girl huh" my brother said pouring himself a cup of Hennessy. "Yeah she over there stressing at shut because her punk ass brother on the way" I said picking up my controller. "Oh shit he coming here" my brother said looking over at our cousin which shared the same smirk. "I been waiting to see this nigga on God" he said. "Let's get shit roaring up in here" my brother said taking out his gun and kissing it. I just laughed and played the game.

My brother Trigga been in the streets since he was 10

My brother Trigga been in the streets since he was 10. He's always had my back with everything that's why I ain't ever been worried about anything. He also a crazy nigga and would should anybody he don't fuck with. Somehow he hasn't come across Niyah's brother but everyone knows about Jordan and that pisses my brother off. Jordan thinking he hot in the streets when he's just a bitch. I knew this was about to be interesting. Although he's my brother he has still gotten me into some problems for example the day the house for shot at was because of his personal beef. I had to go downstairs and shoot a couple niggas for it. I ain't scared of nothing and although I love Niyah her brother wasn't priority to me I didn't give a fuck what happened to him.

This is my cousin Zap he just came out of jail a couple months ago

This is my cousin Zap he just came out of jail a couple months ago. "Yo my girl calling me imma be outside" he said and got up. "I swear this nigga always has problems with the females" Trigga said laughing.
Jordan's POV
We pulled up to the address and saw a nigga standing outside on the phone. "Yooo I thought you said a kid lived here"Cey said laughing. "I hope for that niggas sake he ain't the one who got my sister pregnant" I said as I parked the car. "Are you sure you want to do this nigga this might have changed the whole game" Pg said looking out the window then at me. "That's my sister I don't give a fuck about no puss nigga now let's go" I said and got out the car. I walked up to him calmly and told the others to wait inside the car. You can't roll up on niggas in the hood just to have a conversation you'll get shot on sight. His back was facing me but from what I could hear he was talking to a girl. "Hold on Imma call you back" he said then turned to face me. We stood inches away from eachother just giving eachother a death stare. "You been fucking with me sister" I said. "Who's your sister" he said. "Who was you on the phone to" I said getting angry. "That ain't your damn business I was talking to one of my hoes" he said smirking. "Hoe!" I said next thing I knew I was punching this nigga in the nose and we was scraping. I didn't even know if this was the nigga or not but he disrespected me. As I was fighting I look up and see another dude come out the house then my niggas got out the car and we was all fighting outside. "Aye move back move back" I heard someone shout.
BANG

To be continued...