The End

Diamond

"Have you got all the money" I asked and Pg nodded. We were on our way back to New York to give them the money and get my baby back. The jet landed and we got of the jet and straight into the car. We drove to the location they told us to meet them at.

"Diamond" Jordan said and I looked up at him.

"She's fine okay I know she is" he said and I nodded and went back to staring out the window. Doing this was harder than it would have been a few months ago because my whole life story got exposed but I couldn't sit at home and wait.

We pulled up to the location and Jordan and Pg ran out before I could. After a few minutes they came back with Dream and my eyes filled up with tears. I grabbed her and hugged her and let the tears finally fall. I sobbed into her her clothes for a few minutes then looked up and Jordan who was looking at me.

"Who was in there.. who took my baby" I said and he shook his head.

"Just an in between person it wasn't the people who took her but don't worry we're going to find them" he said looking at Pg he nodded then looking back at me.

I kissed my teeth then got back into the car. We pulled up to my apartment first to drop me and Dream of. Angel and Teyanna said they was going to spend the night with me so they came out the car as well.

We walked towards the building then I heard footsteps behind us. I turned around and Jordan was there. I stopped to see what he wanted.

"I'm staying with you Diamond I don't care what you say Dream is my daughter to and I feel the same way you do" he said.

"I wasn't going to argue" I said and gave Dream to him as we continued to walk into my building. We got to my apartment door and Cameron was there. I sighed and got the key out ignoring him at first.

I unlocked the door and let them go in and stayed outside to talk to him.

"Diamond where the fuck have you been. I been calling you since that night and I been here everyday" he said.

"It's complicated" I replied.

"Does it have something to do with that story about you. Is that true because you ain't never tell me anything about that" he said.

"I said it's complicated"

"Then explain it Diamond this don't make sense"

"I'm sorry I can't" I said looking down.

"You have to trust me if we are going to build something. You could have told me I thought we was doing good then you leave without telling me shit"

"Cameron this hadn't been easy for me I can't just open up to anyone about the shit I been through okay" I said frustrated.

"So I'm just anyone now huh"

"That's not what I meant" I said sighing.

"You need to help me Diamond help me understand"

"Cameron I really like you and that's not a lie but I can't do this. I can't start over and open up from the beginning and learn to trust again and learn to love again and take a big risk again. I'm tired of disappointment and I'm tired of not knowing what the fuck is going to happen tomorrow"