Knock knock

Diamond's POV
I laid in the bed facing the wall alway from where Jordan lays trying to fall asleep. Jordan wasn't here he left after are argument and hasn't come back since. I picked up my phone and the screen flashed on. The time was 2.55am. I sighed because I was mad as fuck at him but I was worried that something might have happened to him. I was going to call him but I didn't I put my a phone back down on the bedside table and stared at the ceiling. I heard the front door open and the security being set and I knew it was Jordan. I turned to my side and stared at the wall. A few seconds later Jordan walked into the room and I could feel his eyes on me. "Diamond I know you ain't sleep" he said as he closed the door and walked over to the bed. I didn't reply I just laid there. "I'm sorry Okay can you please look at me" he said but I continued to ignore him. He sighed and walked to my side of the bed. He looked down at him then I noticed he had bags in his hands. It was a Pandora and a Victoria secret bag. He placed it in front of me and sat on the edge of the bed. "What's this for" I said. "I just wanted to buy you something" he said. "Jordan I don't need to you buy me shit okay I know how you get I knew you was finna be mad but you ain't have to throw me like that it's that how it's going to be every time you get mad" I said. "No I promise that's just different family really touches home" he said and we came closer to me. "I promise that I won't do that again" he said and he tried to kiss me but I turned my head to the side. "You promised me the first time too" I said. "Okay this time I swear that I won't now stop playing with me and give me a kiss"he said then he kissed me.

One week later
I was in the kitchen making me and Niyah a milkshake when i heard the doorbell. "I got it" called Jordan from the living room. I poured my cup then poured Niyah's and she followed me out to the living room. "Who is that that's keeping him at the door" I said and walked over to him. He was standing with the door open talking to someone outside. I stood to the side of him and saw two men standing there. Both wearing suits. "Good afternoon ma'am my names detective Gordon and this is detective Smith with have come to ask Jordan a few questions" he said looking at me. Jordan looked down at me as if to say to go back inside but I ignored him. "I'm his girlfriend what is this about" I said crossing my arms. He looked at Jordan then back at me. "We are investigating the murder of a local resident who's name we can't say to everyone and we would like to know where Jordan was the night of the 13th of May" he said then looked back at Jordan waiting for an answer. "I can't remember" he said shrugging his shoulders. "Well were going to need to think a little harder" detective smith said. "I'm sorry but my boyfriend said he doesn't remember we are just ordinary people that don't pay attention to the day of the week it is and this to me sounds like you are questioning him which means that you should do it in your own building under fluorescent lights and with a lawyer sitting in the seat next to him not knocking on his door like amateurs"I said loudly. They looked at me shocked. "I'm sorry ma'am we wasn't thinking sorry to disturb you Jordan we'll be in contact " he said and they left. Jordan closed the door and looked at Niyah who was standing a few steps back then at me. "Diamond can I talk to you for a second"he said dragging me to the basement. "What was that"he said. "I was going to ask you the same question" I said crossing my arms a sudden look of guilt entered his face then left. "I don't know what they are talking about there probably asking people in the area" he said. "This is a private area Jordan I'm pretty sure there not asking the elderly couple next door and the lawyers next to them about murder" I said. "Well then I don't know" he said walking to the bar and pouring himself a drink. "What you know about law" he said. "I know enough Teyanna's parents always had police at the door they lived in a bad neighbourhood but at least they knew there rights" I said "but that's besides the point Jordan you don't know how serious this is and your obviously clueless about this kind of stuff so you need to tell me everything" I said walking towards him. "I already told you I don't know anything" he said. "What was the name" I said. "What?" He replied confused. "The name of the person that got killed who is it" I said. "They uh... they didn't tell me" he said. "So where lying to each other now huh"I said crossing my arms "Okay but you remember what your job is and what the police are going to think when they see that an unemployed person living in an area like this and also remember that your sister is sitting upstairs with only you to rely on" I said then I walked out.
To be continued...