It was good until it wasn't

Diamond

I got dressed and did my makeup for my date with Cameron tonight. I was excited because I hadn't seen him in a minute because I been busy with the shop and Dream. Isareigh texted me saying she was on the way to pick Dream up and take bring her to her house.

When I was done getting ready I packed Dreams overnight bag and got her dressed. Of course I took pictures of her because I was obsessed with my baby.

I picked a couple and sent them to Jordan then Isareigh texted me to say she was outside

I picked a couple and sent them to Jordan then Isareigh texted me to say she was outside. I opened the door for her and she walked in.

"Hey Di" she said hugging me.

"I missed you how is work going" I asked closing the door.

"It's going alright but I feel like my manager has it out for me" she said.

"Why"

"Because she always asking me to write about shit I don't want to write about and catches an attitude when I don't like I'm just sick of her" she said.

"I read your shit your good it she wanted to fire you she would have already she's just mad that she can't fire you because you too good at your job" I said and she smiled.

"I swear you always have the right things to say this why I love you" she said.

"I love you too" I said and as I put Dream jacket on.

"How's your mom" I asked her.

"Breathing" she said rolling her eyes. Her and her mother haven't been on the best of terms since we got close. I can of feel bad that I ruined there relationship but then again I don't because of what she did to my mom.

"I'm sorry bout all that" she said.

"I told you already you don't need to keep apologising to me it ain't your fault and you make it up to me everyday. I'm glad your in my life now we close and your one of the few people I trust with Dream" I said.

"You already know i got you she safe with me" she said. I kissed Dream and hugged her before giving her to Reigh.

"Imma see you tomorrow baby I miss you already" I said and kissed her one more time on the cheek. I gave Reigh the bag and she left.

———————————

I went downstairs to meet Cameron and spotted his car

I went downstairs to meet Cameron and spotted his car. He came out and hugged me before opening the door for me. I kissed him then got inside.

"You look beautiful mamas"he said getting in the car.

"Thank you. You look good yourself" I said and snapped him as he drove.

After a while of driving we pulled up to the beach. I was confused because he said we was going out to eat but I just went with it. He grabbed my hand as we walked along the quiet beach.

We got to a restaurant on the beach which was lit up with fairy lights and looked cute as hell.

"Cameron" I said and my eyes filled with tears.

"Quit getting emotional come on" he said and I laughed.

We ate our food and had deep conversations and everything felt perfect.

"Diamond I think I-"

"Hold on" I said cutting him off because my phone was blowing up.

People kept sending my links to websites and blogs. I clicked on one and read it. I thought it was going to be about Cameron but it wasn't.

"DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH"

I read the title and looked confused.

"What is it" he said and his phone started blowing up too.

I started reading it and tears fell down my face.

"What the fuck" he said looking at his phone.

It was everything about my life from my mother to my kidnapping to my daughter. Everything was in there. My whole fucking life. Imma fuck this bitch up.

I got up out my seat and started walking out the restaurant. Cameron left a stack of money on the table and ran after me.

"Diamond what's going on what are they talking about" he asked.

"Please not know I got shit to sort out" I said and got myself an Uber.

"Nah I can take you wherever you need to go" he said unlocking his car door.

"No I need to go by myself I'll call you tomorrow"  I said and kissed him on the cheek and looked back at my phone. He just stared at me until my Uber came.

"Diamond you can't just leave me without explaining what they talking about" he said.

"Bye Cameron" I said and got in the Uber. As soon as I closed the door and went on my phone to call Isareigh with my blood boiling. I was out to press her contact when she called me.

"Good thing you fucking called me because I'm pulling up to you house now and we gon have a fucking prob-"

"Diamond listen to me" she said sniffing.

"I don't need to fucking listen to shit you sat in my face and lied to me when you knew you-"

"D-Dream is gone" she said.

"What" I yelled causing the driving to look at me through the mirror.

"Some nigga they came and they took her I tired to stop them but they grabbed me I'm sorry" she said crying.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I ended the call. "Can you drive faster please" I said as I started to cry heavily.

I called Jordan with my hands shaking.

"Yo I saw the-" he said picking up the phone.

"Dream is gone" I said sobbing loudly.

"What I can't hear you why you crying" he said.

"Dream is gone someone took Dream" I said.

"What" he yelled and I could hear him get up and I could hear rustling.

"Where we she at" he said.

"Isareigh's I'm on my way there now" I said still crying.

"Alright  calm down I'm coming now and imma call Pg we gon get her okay" he said and ended the call.

The Uber started speeding and got me there in 2 minutes.

"Thank you" I managed to get out before I opened the door.

"I hope everything's okay" he said and I nodded and got out.

I ran into Isareighs house like I was going to see Dream. I ran in all the room and ran back into the living room where Reigh was sitting crying. It was true she really was gone.

I started scream crying and Isareigh got up and tried to hug me. I pushed her away then pushed her again and again until I was hitting her. She just stood still and took it. Jordan ran in and grabbed me.

"Chill chill chill" he said hugging me as I cried louder.

To be continued.....