I got you

Chris's POV
"So today is the day huh we finally gonna end this shit" said my homeboy loading his gun. "Yuh no cap" I said. I lowkey felt bad for shorty cause all she was doing was fucking with a nigga and things was gonna have to end this way but maybe I can save her after this and we can be together. But first I got to sort out this Jordan shit. I picked up the phone and called her. "Hey beautiful what you doing today" I said when she answered "Hopefully seeing you are you busy" she replied. "I'm never too busy for you come to my crib in about an hour" I said. "Okay see you then" she said and she hang up.
Diamond's POV
"Okay one hour I'm going to his house" I said to the girls when I hang up the phone. I sighed "so imma have to tell Jordan" I said. "Yes tell him now" Miya said. I was about to call him but then my phone started ringing and it was him. "Hello" I said. "Diamond where you at" he said. "I'm chilling with friends why" I said confused. "Why am I seeing pictures with of you on a nigga's Instagram" he shouted. Oh shit what the fuck was going on. "What you mean" I said confused. "No there's no what you mean I seen what I seen come here so we can talk or don't come back at all" he Shouted. What he said really hurt me for some reason. Even I could just tell him the truth I didn't. "Then I guess I'm not coming home goodbye Jordan" I said then I hang up the phone. I took a deep breathe and put my phone back in my pocket. I knew some shit was gonna go down tonight.
Niyah's POV
Diamond hasn't been home since yesterday and I heard Jordan shouting on the phone so I know some messy shit was going on so I decided to go to my friends house for the day. On the way there I tried to call Diamond to see what was going on but she didn't reply. Then I got a call from my mom which actually caught me by surprise. "Hello" I said gently placing the phone to my ear. "Niyah baby I'm so happy to hear your voice are you okay I missed you when you coming home" she said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not your baby and I'm not coming home that ain't my home" I said with attitude. "Please don't do this I care about you and I want my whole family to be here" she said. "Family what family" I shouted. "Listen Niyah if you talking about Kevin we done now so we can focus on us" she said. "Ohhhh so Kevin was your first fucking choice huh now he's out the picture you want your back up plan well that I me" I shouted which caused some people on the street to look at me. "What your language you know your not my back up plan you was here long before Kevin was" she said. "Yeah that's why I didn't think that you would let him do that to me and get away with it" I shouted with tear coming down my face. "Baby I'm your mother I wouldn't do anything to hurt y....." she said then paused I heard a male voice in the back "who you on the phone to". I immediately recognised the voice it was Kevin. "Wowwww he's out the picture huh well I hope your happy with your lil boyfriend and hopefully you have kids because you are no longer my mother and I'm no longer you daughter" I yelled and hang up the phone and with that I blocked her all together. I wiped my face and walked up to my friends house.
Diamond's POV
I got to Chris's house and knocked on the door. He opened to door and smiled at me.

I had a very bad feeling in my stomach but I ignored it and put on a smile

I had a very bad feeling in my stomach but I ignored it and put on a smile. At this point I didn't know what my plan was I was just going for it and I know that isn't exactly smart but it's too late now. I went into his living and sat with him. He offered me a drink and we was having small talk. "Diamond I need to talk to you" he started. "Go on" I said. "I know you know Jordan" he said. "You know Jordan wait what this about" I said acting dumb. "So you telling me you don't know" he said looking like he believed me. "Know what I'm so confused" I said. "Jordan and his niggas did a whole lot of fucked up shit in the passed and know he tryna kill me again now my niggas wanted me to use you to set both of you up but I like you and I don't want that for you" he lied. "What you tryna say" I said. "You ain't got to get hurt in fact see it as I'm doing this for our safety I know you and him and a thing going on in the past and knowing you he probably still hooked and I know he wants me dead" he said. "Sooo" I said. "Just make sure I know where he's at a quiet area you know what I'm tryna say" he said. I paused for a second. "I get you and I got you you can trust me alright" I said smiling and stroking the side of his face. He smiled and kissed me.
PG's POV
I decided to go and see Teyanna. Although I broke up with her I still care about her a lot. I pulled up to her house and knocked on the door a couple times but there wasn't any answer. I figured she wasn't home so I turned around and headed toward my car. Suddenly an all black mini van pulled up and high speed and a bunch of niggas came out. "Oh shit" I said and tried to ran but the grabbed onto me and put me in the back on the van.
Angel's POV
I was sitting in my living room when the alarm on my phone went off. I immediately started to cry because I felt so guilty and scared for Pg. After what happened I sneaked to his house in the middle of the night and put a tracker on his car. I know I betrayed him but I had to do this for Ranell I couldn't bare the thought of someone hurting him so I had to put him first. I just pray that nothing bad happens to Pg because if so I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
Niyah's POV
I don't know I found myself doing this. I was just supposed to go to the bathroom and now I ended up doing this. I'm just doing it for a joke so I can laugh about it with my friends.
"Nooo what the fuck" I said in shock my hand covering my mouth as I looked at the counter.

"I'm pregnant"
To be continued....