[Connor Drabble]

Request: could i maybe request something about connor from dbh with a s/o who does pottery please? maybe he finds them throwing on a wheel and is interested, hell maybe they even teach him a thing or two, idk ive just been into pottery lately and id really appreciate it if you have the time! :^) thank you!

A/N: Just an info that I'm quitting taking requests on Wattpad. I'm sorry, but it's way too hard now since managing requests here and on Tumblr at the same time is too confusing and messy and I might accidentally ignore some requests if I get them in multiple places at the same time. If you don't have an access to my Tumblr due to the internet restrictions or such, you can't request anymore. Again, I'm sorry.

I'll make a post of its own on this if people still give me requests here.

---

"What are you doing, Y/N?" your android friend asked as he entered your work room. He looked all the fancy vessels scattered around the room, the oven in the corner glowing slightly and multiple cups hanging from the hooks on the walls. Some had engravings in them - names, flowers, numbers which appeared to be anniversaries of some sort... and he found himself admiring them.

"It's just a little hobby of mine", you mumbled, you hadn't gotten used to people coming in and staring at your work. "I've completely fallen in love with this. Even though I had to sacrifice few shirts for this."

Connor slowly turned his gaze on you and looked at the pottery wheel beside you. His lips parted slightly, and then he asked: "Can you show me how you do these?"

You were taken aback because of his question, not expecting Connor to be interested about your hobby. But after considering it for a second, you nodded and took a chunk of clay from your bag and handing Connor an apron.

"I recommend taking this, clay can splatter around in some cases." you grinned and placed your foot on the pedal. "I'm not very good at this yet, but-"

"I think you're very good - I have never seen things like these and I think they're very pretty."

You blushed at Connor's words and offered him a grateful smile.

"Thanks, Connor. I appreciate that." you bit your lip and turned your gaze to the chunk of clay in front of you. "First, you take a chunk of clay, and place it on a wheel like this. Then, you spin the wheel with this pedal, and..."

Connor sat there for two hours, looking you working on that bowl, he watched you engraving beautiful fairies to the sides of it, listened to you when you told him that it's coming for your friend's daughter for her birthday. He couldn't get his eyes off from the pot as it was taking it's final shape, he watched your hands molding it and he listened to your laugh as you told him stories about how your love for pottery began.

And as the bowl was finally finished, Connor still couldn't stop looking at it - it had fairies, leaves and flowers, and the girl's name beautifully engraved to the side of it, fairies sitting on the letters and vines circling them.

And after that evening, Connor often kept you company as you worked on new pottery. And you certainly didn't mind.