Chapter 17: The prince of all vampires

The rest of November and nearly the whole December were filled with tests and exams, which wasn't really pleasant in anyone's opinion but everybody managed it somehow and the winter holidays weren't far, so everybody tried to channel their last bit of energy to make it through this school hell.

The last exam was in the last week of school before the winter holidays on a Wednesday. It was snowing and Miroh High was more or less absolutely quiet because everybody concentrated on their last exam of the year. Or better it was quiet until a certain warlock stumbled out of his classroom.

"I survived", Jisung cheered when the door of his classroom closed behind him were they had their sociology exam. "Congratulations, idiot", Seungmin congratulated him with a little bit of irony to mock his best friend. The redhead leaned on the opposite wall because he had handed in his exam sheet and left the classroom long before the warlock did. The slightly older blue-haired male glared at the redhead.

"Nobody is an evil genius like you", Jisung shot back while Seungmin stuck his tongue out playfully. It was frustrating to see Seungmin nail every exam without studying so much. Jisung on the other hand didn't want to know how long the had studied in total. The number would depress him.

"He is not wrong. Seungmin, you are quite the evil genius, especially when it come to tricks and pranks", Hyunjin spoke up, who leaned on the wall next to the door. The siren finished not so long after Seungmin and it wouldn't surprise Jisung when the black-haired male had a perfect score on his sociology exam. He had that on a lot of his tests and exams, even in math were he had struggled before but Chan seemed to be a very good tutor.

"See Hyunjin agrees with me", Jisung said and held out his hand for Hyunjin to High-five, which the siren didn't turn down. "Well at least I'm a genius", Seungmin smirked, not letting his two friends tease him.

The door of the classroom was opened again revealing Felix and Jeongin. "I died" Felix said and let himself fall dramatically into Jeongin's arms. The youngest of the group was a little too surprised and was barely able to catch the cat hybrid. Still he was composed enough to drag the cat hybrid away from the door, so the next one who opened it wouldn't smack it into Felix's face.

"Were you that bad?", Jisung asked the ginger. The cat hybrid raised his head to look at the warlock. "Well I didn't do good so yeah", he answered and slumped into Jeongin once more who let out a quiet cry of dismay. "Hyung, you are heavy", he complained. "Ya! You are so mean", Felix responded while the the rest laughed. He stood up smoothly and let go of Jeongin, so he could pretend to be mad at the youngest.

The bell rang, indicating for the exam to end for everybody. This asked for a little celebration and since everyone was here already Jisung had a very simple idea to have some fun.

"Race to the cafeteria", the warlock yelled and bolted towards the cafeteria. "Unfair!", Seungmin called after him and broke into a run with Hyunjin, Jeongin and Felix not far behind him.

The five ran to the cafeteria while occasionally laughing like little children. The world felt okay at this moment and to be frank the last few weeks were more or less peaceful. For example Jisung's uncle had rarely been at home over the last few weeks, giving the young warlock some space to breath but it had a reason because Changbin kept his word and brought Valentin King behind bars for drinking the blood from an underaged warlock forcefully. Of course Jisung's uncle somehow heard of that, which probably led to his constant leaving the flat.

Also after Jisung's "false" vision part, nothing new happened in that section. It just seemed to have stopped. Of course he had finally managed to talk to Mr. Lee, or better Minhyuk, properly about his visions without saying anything that could harm someone, which was why he kept the vision the had about Seungmin a secret, even from the redhead himself.