Chapter 20: Movie afternoon

The group of friends arrived at the Lee's house in a very good mood, mainly because of Felix and Jisung being their hyperactive, funny selves and Minho being his weird but adorable self. The rest also made their fair share of little jokes and funny conversation, even though Jeongin was more of a sassy commentator, who picked on Changbin most of the time.

"We should watch a Marvel movie", Jisung suggested after the group of friends entered the house and took off their coats and shoes. "But those are so boring and predictable", Jeongin whined while Hyunjin was tousling through his blond hair to get the snow out.

"Marvel Movies aren't boring, you heathen", Felix protested literally taking Jisung's side, by standing beside the warlock. "But they are predictable and all have the same kind of structure. You know the good guys will always win no matter how strong the villain is", Jeongin argued and crossed his arms over his chest. Felix and Jisung opened their mouths to say something against that statement but closed it again, obviously not being able to say something against Jeongin's argument, which made the rest laugh.

"How about Jurassic World then?", Chan took his turn to make a suggestion. Jeongin's eyes immediately lit up at that suggestion. Everybody thought he liked this idea but the kitsune only wanted to know who would be scared at some points in the movie. Nobody seemed to have anything against watching Jurassic World but the answer wasn't really clear.

"Has anyone anything against Chan's suggestion?", Byungho wanted to clarify the decision. Everybody agreed on it since there really was no reason to say no.

"You can make everything ready for the movie. Jisung and I will be back in a minute", Minho suddenly announced, when everybody settled themselves in the living room. The cat hybrid just grabbed the warlock's hand and dragged him along while the rest guessed the cat hybrid wanted to once again make Jisung wear his cloths.

"Hyung, where are we going?", Jisung asked, now walking behind Minho when they went upstairs. The blue-haired male ignored the warm feeling he got whenever Minho held his hand. "My room. Where did you think?", the older asked clearly amused and obliviously with a grin. Jisung slightly blushed and just said nothing.

When they entered Minho's room Jisung felt at ease, like he always did, when he entered the cat hybrid's room. The older's room just felt so warm, comfy and homey to the blue-haired male. He couldn't even properly explain why.

Minho let go Jisung's hand, which the younger didn't like because it was so suddenly but he didn't show it for the sake of not getting tease by the cat hybrid. The older male closed the door, went to his closet and opened it, seemingly searching something, which was a bit odd considering the last time Minho made Jisung wear his cloths he didn't take so long.

Jisung just followed the older's movements with his eyes and noticed how happily his light brown cat tail was swaying from one side to the other. It reminded Jisung of a playful cat and it looked almost cute. Almost, because in general Jisung would describe Minho as absolutely handsome, comparable to a god, undeniably beautiful and occasionally hot.

"Got it", the cat hybrid cheered, which ripped Jisung out of his little daze. The warlock blinked in confusion when Minho turned around having a dark blue hoodie in his hands. He then recognized it as the same hoodie Minho gave to him when he first visited the Lee's house. The warlock had given the hoodie back months ago along with the sweatpants he had borrowed.

The cat hybrid gave Jisung the hoodie. "Wear it", he simply said. "Why did you search for this hoodie specifically?" the warlock asked a little bit confused because he didn't understand why Minho wanted him to wear the dark blue hoodie again. "Because you look the cutest in it and it matches your hair perfectly", Minho stated without the slightest bit of hesitation or embarrassment or anything similar.