Chapter 60: Intruder

Zendala walked down the empty street. She was hidden under her cloak, letting it seem like she was hovering over the ground. It gave her every movement a certain elegance. The hood of her midnight blue cloak was pulled down, so her face wasn't really visible, just her dark blue hair. On Zendala's left walked another person hidden under a midnight blue cloak. It was Shiela.

Zendala had asked her sister Shiela to come along even though most hunters didn't know about her yet. Still, if they would encounter what they planed to, additional magical help wouldn't hurt.

On Zendala's right side was Reinhard. The hunter with the red crystal looked like a man with a lot of confidence in his own strength, which wasn't far away from the truth. He did have a lot of trust in his abilities, which was why Zendala chose him to be her right hand man even though the position of the two began to slowly shift in the last few days.

"When will we arrive?", Reinhard questioned, poorly hiding his anticipation for the upcoming hunt. He had always been eager to fight and hunt supernatural creatures. After all, he was the prime example of a hunter of the supernatural and the younger hunter generation looked up to him and his devotion to their shared goal. The extinction of everything supernatural.

"The mansion of the Kim family should be here somewhere", Zendala answered Reinhard's question and took her hood off, so she could look around better. She didn't mind showing herself like this since the hunters and huntresses behind her as well as Reinhard, her sister and herself were hidden under a powerful invisibility spell. It was casted by herself, which was why she knew it was safe but if she was honest with herself there was no way the guardian groups of the supernatural world didn't know what she looked liked. After all, she had captured two members of NCT right in front of Lee Taeyong, NCT's leader.

Zendala got her mind back to the task at hand and looked around. She knew that the Kim mansion should be here somewhere but beside two mansions there wasn't anything that looked like the building they were searching. It was no surprise though since they were searching for the home of two demons and a very rare mixed blood.

"Well, the mansion of such mighty creatures was bound to be well hidden", Zendala commented while scanning the area with her sky blue eyes. It would take a while to find this mansion even with magic. Maybe they were even unlucky enough to have passed the hidden mansion without noticing.

"Are you still able to find it?", Reinhard questioned, looking at woman with the blue hair. Zendala huffed in mild annoyance and looked to her right side where the hunter stood. It bothered the female that Reinhard was so much taller than her but it surely would never intimidate her.

"Of course I-", Zendala wanted to say but she stopped mid sentence. She felt a supernatural presence just beside Reinhard, that came closer with an enormous speed. Zendala didn't hesitate to yank Reinhard back and aim at the something on his side. With a thud a young man with black hair fell to the ground because he ran into the quickly created barrier of Zendala.

The speed he had before he ran into Zendala's barrier was enough to tell the hunters and huntresses as well as the two warlocks that he was a vampire. An unusual fast one too. Nobody except Zendala had noticed him when he had ran in his supernatural speed.

With the quick and graceful movements of her hands did Zendala cage the vampire in a box of barriers without uttering one word. The vampire had a look of fear on his face when the barriers surrounded him. He couldn't see who casted the spell, so he made the rather pathetic attempt of punching one of the barriers. It was no use. Zendala's magic was too strong.

"How did you see him instantly?", Reinhard asked Zendala in astonishment. The warlock with blue hair let out an amused chuckle. She could never describe the joy it brought her when she baffled Reinhard with one of her skills.