One Choice

~Prologue~

"What is this? A resumé?" The man with the hands all over his face chuckled out in a maniacal tone.

"I wouldn't call it a resumé

"I wouldn't call it a resumé. Just a proposition. You know, a few stipulations to cover my own ass." I shrugged, not being able to find the man's eyes through all the hands.

He simply hummed in response, reading over my proposition.

"A proposition, huh? This is basically just a statement, not a request, but a statement, saying that you're going to join the league of villains. These "stipulations", as you call them, include conditions of you getting your own room at the league of villains headquarters, give you the ability to come and go as you please, and to....never speak of your past." The handy man retorted, glaring at me...I assumed.

I was quiet....waiting for the man, or any other villains in the room, to continue speaking.

But no one did.

I awkwardly cleared my throat, before speaking again.

"I'll be of use to you. Trust me." I replied, crossing my arms.

I felt an icy pair of eyes on me from the corner. I quickly glanced over, seeing it was the guy with the crazy stitches all over his body.

Good to see him again.

"Trust you? I've only just met you! How am I supposed to trust you!?" The handy man yelled now, slamming his hands on the table, disintegrating part of the desk.

My eyes shifted back over to him now, a small smile gracing my face.

I slowly walked closer to the handy man now. "Wanna know why you can trust me? Because I haven't used my quirk on you, yet."

.......

~3 months later~

"Margo, hand me that screwdriver." Dabi mumbled, holding up the broken table leg with his hand.

I chuckled softly, grabbing the screwdriver from the tool box.

"Who knew that a game of ping pong would get you so heated, that you'd end up incinerating the leg of the table?" I smirked, handing him the screwdriver.

Dabi groaned, as he began applying a new table leg, using the screwdriver to twist it into place.

"I got angry because I don't like cheaters." He mumbled lowly, clearly still angry about his ping pong loss to me.

"Hah! Please! I didn't even use my quirk on you. You know that. You didn't feel anything!" I retorted, sweeping up the extra charred table pieces from the floor.

Dabi kept sulking, muttering profanities as he continued fixing the table.

I rolled my eyes, kneeling down to his eye level now.