Study

"I-I-I..." he breathed out, at a loss for words.

I watched as his face slowly began turning to hurt, betrayal, anger, confusion, and many other emotions all at once.

"M-Margo?" He breathed out again in disbelief, his voice coming out in pure sadness.

It broke my heart.

"I-I was trying to tell you." I choked out, immediately beginning to cry, as soon as I started speaking.

He continued looking at me, his breaths coming out shaky.

"You..." he started saying, not being able to find the words.

I bit my lip, closing my eyes in shame.

"Y-You had plenty of chances to tell me!!! Why didn't you!!?!? How could you do this!?!??" Eijirou cried out in pain, as this whole situation finally started to hit him.

 I felt Aizawa release me from the scarf restraints, as he got off me now

He could see how broken I was. He knew I wasn't going to try and run anymore.

"Eijirou, I-I'm sorry—" I choked out, starting to cry even more now, before he interrupted me.

"—NO!! JUST—Stop it!! Get away from me!!!" He yelled out, holding his head in his hands.

There it is. My worst nightmare.

Aizawa sighed, as he grabbed me by my arm, yanking me up to standing now.

Eijirou grit his teeth, as he watched Mr. Aizawa handcuff my wrists in quirk handcuffs.

"Margo

"Margo. It's time to go. Kirishima, I'm sorry you had to be apart of this. You were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Report back to Fourth Kind. I'll be back to talk with you in a little while." He sighed.