Thoughts at Dawn

Eijirou's POV:

I cringed my closed eyes slightly, as I felt the soft sunlight stream through my window.

It was morning, but I was not ready to get up yet.

I was so incredibly comfortable. There was no way in hell I was leaving this bed anytime soon.

I snuggled closer to the warmth that was next to me, craving more of it.

I woke up slightly, upon feeling the warmth next to me stir around....lazily opening my eyes.

Oh that's right.

Margo was next to me. She slept over.

I groaned tiredly, fully opening my eyes now to look at her.

I was holding her in my arms, spooning her perfect body.

Her breathing was steady, signaling she was still asleep.

Man, she was so gorgeous.

Her soft hair fanned around the pillow, with a few strands messily cascading on her face.

Her smooth, creamy skin glowed from the morning sunlight that came through my window.

Those long, full eyelashes...curled so beautifully at the ends.

My eyes trailed down to her lips, looking at their perfect shape...their softness.

Those lips were so amazing. Every time I felt them on my own, I felt like my heart was about to pound of my chest. In a good way, of course.

I couldn't help but notice the scar on her shoulder, and her wrist.

These scars are from that bastard Shigaraki when he decayed her. I saw the one on her hip last night, too.

I sighed softly in sadness, as I lightly traced Margo's scarred parts.

She didn't deserve that. She didn't deserve any of this.

She's been through too much. She's so strong.

I lightly brushed the hair out of Margo's face, causing her to twitch slightly.

She mumbled something incoherent, before turning in my hold to face me, throwing her arms around my neck and snuggling closer to my body.

I felt her chest against mine, now remembering we were both bare up there.

I chuckled slightly, as I felt her hook her leg over my body, using me as her own personal body pillow.

Not that I was complaining. Margo could use me as a body pillow anytime.

I loved it when she was close to me.

I worked tirelessly for three weeks to find her. There was no way I wanted to let her go right now. Or let her go ever, for that matter.

I haven't been able to focus on anything, since she's been gone.

I really wasn't sure what her fate would be, the night we rescued Bakugou.

She was willing to sacrifice herself to save him. She was willing to die, by doing the right thing.

And I'm so glad she didn't, because I don't know what I would have done if she'd died.

I really care about her.

I want her to be safe. I want her to be happy.

I want her to tell me her past, and open up to me. Hell, I've even contemplated going through Aizawa's file on her again, just to find out her past for myself.