Beautiful Masterpiece

"Margo, Margo. Listen to me. You're going to be fine. You just need to keep breathing—" Eijirou started saying, trying to coax me through this.

Unfortunately, not even Eijirou's sweet voice could make me focus on anything other than this excruciating pain.

I forced one of my eyes open, seeing that the League of Villains was now surrounded by Overhaul's men. Shigaraki was outnumbered, and he knew it...as all he could do was sit back and watch.

So, this was a set up. From Overhaul.

I clawed at the floor, feeling sweat dripping down my face, as Overhaul slowly began walking over to me.

"I have a question for you, Margo. Do you know what it's like to wait for something? You wait for something for such a very long, long time. Then, the day you're finally supposed to get it....you find out it disappeared, vanished into thin air?" He said lowly, standing directly above my hunched over body now.

"W-W-What!??" I choked out, feeling blood start to run out of my nose.

Overhaul kept his gaze on me, intently watching me practically die in front of him.

He looked like he was enjoying this.

After a moment, he knelt down on the floor, pushing the sweaty hair away from my face with his gloved hands.

"What the hell is he doing!?" Eijirou called out from my earpiece, starting to get angry.

"Margo, you know this guy?" Shigaraki asked calmly, not understanding

"No!" I simply cried out, not being able to say anything else.

I felt Overhaul run his finger along my cheek now, trailing it down to my chin.

"What a fucking bastard!!" Eijirou growled out, a tone of foreign aggression coating his voice. I've never heard him angry like that before.

"Of course I know Margo. She was supposed to be my greatest masterpiece." Overhaul simply stated, grabbing both sides of my face between his hand now.

I clutched my sides in agony, feeling tears start to involuntarily prick my eyes from the pain I was feeling.

"Shhh." He cooed out to me mockingly, clearly loving every second of this.

"I-I don't understand! What do you want!? What's happening to me?!" I screamed out, my voice shaking.

"Then let me help you understand." He mumbled, before leaning his masked face close to my ear.

"Nyūshin Labs." He simply whispered out to me, causing my eyes to practically widen out of my head.

Well, that's a bad start.

"Margo, he's about to jab some type of syringe into your neck!!—" Eijirou started saying, before it was too late.

My whole body stiffened, as I felt something sharp stab me in the neck.