Mission

"Are you kidding me!?" Shigaraki yelled in frustration, scratching his neck rapidly.

I sighed, looking over to Dabi. He shrugged, going over to the bar to make himself a drink.

"Well, I'm not kidding you. All Might hasn't even been mentioned in the school yet. I've been there over a week, and still nothing. Are you sure your information is correct?" I muttered, watching Dabi take a seat directly next to me.

I tensed when I felt his knee brush against mine.

"Yes, Margo!! I'm sure—look. We're not getting anywhere with this. You're wasting my time." Shigaraki scoffed, turning his back to me.

My face contorted into frustration, as I started standing up. "I'm wasting your time—" I started saying.

Suddenly, I felt Dabi's hand on my thigh, pushing me back down to sitting.

"Just let him speak. He's just venting. No need to make this a bigger deal than it needs to be." Dabi whispered, keeping his hand on my thigh.

I looked down at his hand on my thigh, feeling awkward about it. I quickly switched the position of my legs, so his hand would slide off my body.

He let out a small sigh, getting the hint, before he removed his hand from me completely.

Shigaraki suddenly spun around, bouncing over to me now.

"Alright. Here's what we're gonna do. You're gonna go into the school, sneak into the teachers lounge, and give me some information on All Might." Shigaraki explained, quickly throwing me my UA blazer.

"How am I supposed to do that...." I started saying, before I realized a way.

That's right. Kirishima and I were supposed to study after school.

I'll just sneak away from him and do it then.

"Problem?" Shigaraki asked.

"No. I know just the way." I smiled.

.......

Where the hell was Kirishima? I told him to meet me by the library after school.

Technically, he still had two minutes until we said we were supposed to meet, but I guess this whole thing about sneaking into the teachers lounge was making me a little nervous.

Getting impatient, I decided to walk down the hallway to go look for him.

I quickly turned the hallway corner, without looking, when...

I ran right into Kirishima, spilling his soda all over him.

"Ahh!!! I'm so sorry—" I started saying when Kirishima began laughing.

"You know, in the time that I've known you...I think you've ran into me about thirty times now. Is that just your way of greeting me or something?" Kirishima teased, looking at the spilled soda that now drenched his shirt.

I ran my hands through my hair anxiously now. At least he didn't seem upset.

"No. I swear I'm not usually like this. I'm just nervous." I explained, referring to the teacher's lounge break-in I was supposed to do.

Kirishima looked at me now, his brows raising slightly in surprise.

"Nervous? Nervous of what? Studying in the library?" He asked softly.

My eyes widened in realization. Of course he was confused. What would a study buddy have to be nervous about...

"Um...nervous about passing school." I lied.