Double-Sided Past

I sighed in annoyance with myself, as I continued shuffling through my closet.

I was trying to find a dress to wear for this formal at UA....and I seriously wasn't having any luck.

"Come on. There's gotta be something in here..." I mumbled to myself, roughly shoving aside all the clothes that came in my path.

Villain suit....black clothes......UA uniform....black clothes.....villain jacket......black clothes....villain boots....BLACK CLOTHES.

Damn, I know I used to be a villain, but could I have been anymore stereotypical with my outfit choices? Seriously.

Not that I've had much time to shop since I left Nyūshin labs.

I basically went straight to the league of villains. It's no surprise that I don't really have a lot of civilian clothes.

I pursed my lips in thought, trying to solve my dress dilemma, before realizing whose help I needed.

Oh boy.

.......

I hesitantly knocked on the door, semi hoping no one would be there to open it.

To both my dismay and relief, the door swung open quickly, revealing....

"Hey, Mina! I need your help with something. I....need a dress for the formal. D-Do you maybe have one I can borrow?" I said, shooting her a sheepish grin.

Mina's eyes lit up, upon hearing my words.

"Margo, you have come to the right place." Mina smirked, grabbing my wrist and dragging me inside her room.

.......

"Why do you always put me in the most revealing clothes?!" I groaned, slapping my hands over my cheeks in embarrassment.

Mina laughed evilly as she zipped up the skin tight dress.

"Because your body is rocking, duh!" She retorted, shoving me in front of the full length mirror to check myself out.

"Well, what do you think?!" Mina asked excitedly, as we both looked at my figure.

I looked over myself in the mirror, loving the color of the dress

The top of it was really pretty, too.

As for the bottom....

"Wow! It's so pretty....um, except...my ass is completely out." I mumbled, turning my backside towards the mirror for proof.

Mina shot me a sly look, crossing her arms.

"Heh. Well, I'm sure Kirishima can just cover your ass...with his hands, of course—"

"—nooo, Mina." I quickly chuckled, cutting her off.

She lightly rolled her eyes, unzipping the dress for me.