Remember

"Alright everyone, today we're going to be practicing our ultimate moves. Don't be afraid to play around with your quirks and make something new. For now, get changed into your hero costumes." Aizawa explained, before dismissing us to the locker rooms. 

I slowly got up from my desk, subtly waiting for everyone else to leave, before going over to Aizawa.

"What is it, Margo?" Aizawa asked, folding up his sleeping bag.

I quickly looked around to make sure everyone had left, before asking my question.

"So...what will I be doing, while everyone practices their ultimate moves?" I asked him quietly.

"Practicing your ultimate moves, too. What else would you be doing?" He asked, acting like that was the dumbest question he'd ever heard.

I scoffed slightly at his impatience.

"I don't know. You normally have me doing some other bullshit assignment, whenever the class practices with quirks. I'm only asking because you told me I'm not really allowed to use my quirk at UA, remember? That was our agreement when I joined the side of the heroes." I reminded him.

"I didn't say you couldn't use your quirk. I said you could use it sparingly, when I'm supervising you...and I'll be supervising you." He counteracted, packing up his bag to head out.

My eyes lit up upon hearing his words.

"Wait...seriously?!" I asked, not being able to hide my excitement.

This was one of the few times Aizawa was allowing me to train normally with the rest of the class. I was definitely excited to work with the students, and get some advice from the hero teachers.

It was one of the few times I got to feel like a real UA student...

Like a real hero in training.

"Stop standing there with that stupid smile on your face, and go change." Aizawa groaned, brushing past me to leave the classroom.

I turned to his fleeting figure, feeling extra giddy now.

"Mr. Aizawa..." I called out.

He stopped, quickly turning to look at me.

"Um....t-thanks." I muttered out softly, giving him a slight nod of my head.

I really was grateful to him for letting me train today. Especially after everything that's happened lately.

He sighed softly, giving me a nod back.

"Just—go on then." He mumbled quickly, gesturing for me to go.

I chuckled at his awkwardness.

He didn't know how to receive a compliment, just as much as I didn't know how to give one.

The whole exchange was very uncomfortable, overall.

But, I'm still glad I said it.

"I'm going, I'm going." I called out, heading to the locker rooms to change.

Today, I could pretend I'm a hero in training.

.......

"Margo, I feel like you've been in that UA gym uniform forever. When are you finally gonna get your own costume?" Kaminari asked, adjusting the belt of his costume.

I won't ever get my own costume. Technically, this is still an undercover job. I'm not really a hero in training.

I couldn't stop the feeling of disappointment from coming over me at that thought.