Red Circle

"Margo, good. You're back. Come on in. We need to have a talk." Shigaraki called out, when I walked through the door of the league of villains.

"What is it? I'm tired." I mumbled out, wanting to distance myself from them.

Shigaraki went to his desk, pulling out a stack of papers, before pinning one to the board.

I grit my teeth in anxiety, as I looked at the picture.

It was Izuku Midoriya.

"You've been at UA high for more than a couple months now. Surely, you must know the students to an extent. Dabi said you get along well with them." Shigaraki started.

I mentally cursed Dabi in my head for telling Shigaraki something like that.

"I-I wouldn't say I get along with them. I tolerate them, and they tolerate me." I lied, trying not to make anyone suspicious of my intentions.

"Okay, whatever. The point is, we need some information on these kids. So spill. Let's start with Midoriya. What are his weaknesses, strengths? Things like that." Shigaraki said, waiting for me to speak, so he could write down the information.

Well, Aizawa didn't prepare me for this scenario.

I swallowed thickly, trying to decide how to approach this.

Everyone in the room was staring at me now, waiting for me to speak.

"U-Uh. Midoriya...has green hair." I uttered out nervously.

Everyone was silent for a moment, before Shigaraki broke out into laughter.

"Hah! Where did this new sense of humor come from, Margo?! I love it! Very funny. Now, seriously. Tell me about him." Shigaraki remarked quickly, impatiently tapping his fingers on the desk.

I had to tell him something, or he'd flip.

Suddenly, I had an idea....

"W-Well...Midoriya is very sweet—I mean, soft spoken. The guy's too shy to fight. Best just to forget about him and move on to someone stronger." I retorted, scoffing slightly at my own words.

I would downplay Midoriya's true powers. Yes, he was soft spoken. But, in reality, there's no way he would just sit there and give up during a fight. But Shigaraki didn't need to actually know that.

"Okay, now we're getting somewhere. Dabi, grab the other pictures." Shigaraki snapped.

"What did I tell you about snapping at me." Dabi muttered at Shigaraki irritatedly, lazily standing up.

He grabbed five other pictures from the desk, and walked over to hang them up on the board.

Dabi hesitated for a moment, looking at the first picture in contemplation, before he...very slowly...hung it up on the board.

Shouto Todoroki.

Next came the others.

Tenya Iida. Fumikage Tokoyami. Katsuki Bakugou (who had a red circle around his picture). And...

My breath caught in my throat at the last picture that was taped to the board.

Eijirou Kirishima.

"W-Why these specific ones?" I croaked out nervously.

"Simple. They were the top five qualifiers in the sports festival. They are some of the strongest in class 1-A, in terms of physicality." Shigaraki said.

"Let's start with that Todoroki kid! He was a badass at the sports festival. I'm curious." Twice said eagerly.

Dabi intervened now.