No More Barriers

"No more lies. No more deception. No more pretending I'm someone I'm not. This is it." I stated clearly, looking up at Eijirou.

His crimson orbs slowly lit up, as he took in my words.

"This means....you're done being undercover?" He asked, a hopeful smile spreading across his face.

I nodded eagerly, grabbing his hands in mine.

"Yes. No more being undercover. No more league of villains. I'm not saying Aizawa would allow me to enroll at UA for real, and become a hero. I know that's pushing my luck. But, I feel like he would agree with my decision to stop all of this nonsense." I chuckled softly.

"Nothing major has been happening in the league of villains, since Bakugou's kidnapping. It's quiet right now. I think this is a good time to cut your ties." Eijirou reassured.

I leaned back against the wall now, throwing my head back, as I reveled in this newfound feeling of freedom.

I was on cloud nine.

"Wow! I mean, I know nothing is set in stone yet. I still have to talk to Aizawa. But, seriously! If all of this goes according to plan, I can finally live my own life. I can be bound by nothing." I breathed out, feeling completely elated.

Eijirou gently pulled me off the wall, by my hands....bringing me right into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, his shark tooth smile as bright as the sun.

"You're already bound by nothing, Margo

"You're already bound by nothing, Margo. Cutting your ties with the league of villains was just part of the inevitable. It was the next step. I knew you never belonged there. I knew it from the moment I found out the truth." He muttered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I looked at him in awe, letting out a breathy laugh.

"I guess you figured it out before I did." I mumbled, gazing into his eyes.

He simply shrugged, pulling me closer now.

"Maybe, maybe not. Maybe you knew it in the back of your mind the whole time. Either way....I just want you to be happy." He said warmly, trailing his eyes down to my lips now.

"I am happy." I said honestly, bringing my lips to his now.

Eijirou kissed me sweetly, running his hands up my sides.

I deepened the kiss, pulling him closer by the back of his head.

"Mmm." Eijirou breathed out, pressing my back up against the wall now.

"Last call for the bus back to UA high school." An announcer suddenly called from the ceiling speakers.

Eijirou and I were unfazed, not even bothering to pull away from the kiss.

"W-We should probably go." I mumbled against his lips.

"Probably." Eijirou smirked, slipping his tongue into my mouth now.