Walk the Path

"So, what now!?" I muttered to Aizawa in panic, as I began struggling to get out of Kamui Woods' vines.

"Let me try to—" Aizawa started saying, before Shigaraki's loud voice of fury cut him off.

"KUROGIRI, DO IT NOW!!!" Shigaraki screamed out.

I gasped in shock as I watched Bakugou start coughing up a big, black cloud of smoke.

Next thing I knew, Kurogiri's vortex enveloped me.

I watched Endeavor's eyes widen, as he realized he wasn't going to grab me in time.

He quickly sprinted towards me, trying to catch me before the vortex took me away.

I breathed out a sigh of relief when I disappeared, watching him try to dive for me at the last second.

That was way too close.

The next thing I knew, I was outside.

I shivered slightly from the chilly night air, not expecting such a quick change from the muggy indoor warehouse.

"Aizawa?......Aizawa, are you there?" I mumbled into my ear piece.

I was met with static.

Great, now I don't have any connection with him.

I immediately scanned my surroundings, trying to get a grip on this new situation. 

Bakugou was in front of me now, and surrounding him were the members of the league of villains....

Including me.

Shit. What am I supposed to do now?

"Alright, explosion boy. You're coming with us, whether you want to or not. Look around you. There's no way out." Shigaraki called out to Bakugou, chuckling defiantly.

Bakugou immediately looked over at me, his glaring crimson eyes asking me what to do.

I gave him a slight shrug, not having any ideas—

"Margo. Margo, can you hear me?" Eijirou's sweet voice crackled into my ear.

I didn't even know All Might was here until I heard him yell a few feet away.

Loud chaos began ensuing now, as I narrowed my eyes in All Might's direction. I was trying to see who he was fighting.

"It's All For One, in case you're wondering?" Dabi yelled out from next to me.

It was very loud...with the sound of yells, punches, and the breaking of buildings and patches of earth filling our ears.

So that's All For One.

I know about All Might's secret. This can't be good for him.

All Might kept looking over at Bakugou and I, before noticeably pulling his punches against All for One.

I grit my teeth in guilt, realizing he was trying to hold back in his fight, so he didn't hurt Bakugou and I.

I need to get Bakugou out of here. Immediately.

By doing so, I can hide so All Might doesn't see me. Then he can stop holding back in this fight.

Bakugou and Shigaraki were at a stalemate, yelling at each other instead of fighting right now.

Everyone's attention was on them.

This was my chance. It was loud. No one would hear me talking to Eijirou.