Compatibility

"Really? I think it has to be All Might." Ochako shrugged.

"What?! No way, All Might's so old. I definitely think it's Aizawa!" Mina countered.

"Mina, Aizawa sensei is probably only a few years younger than All Might." Tsuyu explained.

"This conversation is so inappropriate." Momo sighed, rubbing her temples in annoyance.

"What do you think, Margo? Who's the best looking teacher at the school?" Mina asked me, slinging her arm around my shoulder.

I pursed my lips in thought, as us girls walked through the hallway to get to class.

"Hmm, that's a tough one. I don't know. But I do know, the most adorable looking teacher is the principal. Have you seen that guy? He's so fluffy and he's got the cutest little cheeks." I cooed.

"Aww that's so true! I heard there's a rumor that our physical final exam will be against the teachers. If that's true, I want to fight the principal. He seems way too sweet. I'd pass for sure." Mina smirked, twirling around ahead of me now with the rest of the girls.

Before I could respond, I felt someone lightly grab my wrist, before pulling me around behind the corner.

"Well, good morning." I smiled at Eijirou, leaning back against the wall.

He grinned at me, leaning forward against the wall to get closer to me.

The hallway was clearing up, as class was getting ready to start.

"Good morning." He smiled, quickly bringing his lips to mine.

My stomach immediately went up in butterflies, as his lips met mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me.

We both slowly pulled away from the kiss, savoring this newfound, exotic feeling of each other's lips.

"How did it go last night? With...you know what..." Eijirou said quietly, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He was referring to the league of villains.

"Well, I'm alive. So, if that's any indicator....it went great." I joked, watching Eijirou softly roll his eyes at my comment.

"Don't say things like that." He muttered out in slight amusement, before looking at me in concern.

"I'm just joking. It went fine. Shigaraki accepted the serum. He's not upset with me. Things are okay." I reassured him, hearing the first bell ring for class.

"Come on. We don't want to be late." I said, pulling him by the arm to get to class.

I intertwined my hand with his in the empty hallway, before I thought about something.

Even though I'm on the side of the heroes right now, I'm still working with the league of villains. That could be dangerous for Eijirou.

I lightly wiggled my hand out of his, turning to him now.

He groaned, running a hand through his hair.

"Margo, seriously?! Don't do this again!" He exclaimed, thinking I was gonna tell him I don't want to see him anymore.

I couldn't help but laugh at his dramatic face.

"No not that. But, until I figure out this situation with the league of villains for good, I think we should keep this a secret. Just for safety precautions. Plus, I just gained the trust of the heroes. I don't know how Aizawa would react if he found out we were...you know..." I said, motioning from him to me.