Understand

Kurogiri transported me to the abandoned warehouse, where Kirishima and Bakugou were fighting.

No hesitation. Take them out. You can do it, Margo.

I quickly jumped from the crook in the ceiling, landing right in front of the boys.

OI! DUMB HAIR!! HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!" I heard Bakugou yell to Kirishima, his eyes burning into mine.

Thank goodness I had a mask on

My heart began pounding when Kirishima turned around, laying his gaze on me.

His eyes widened, when he saw the insignia on my arm.

"H-Hey, Bakugou! This girl is part of the league of villains!! That means she's probably not like the stupid henchmen we've been taking out. She might have a really powerful quirk." Kirishima said, his eyes glaring into mine.

I stopped in my tracks, slightly taken aback by Kirishima's mean glare.

Why did that hurt my feelings? Of course he should glare at me like that. I'm his enemy.

He's also mine. I need to act like it.

Before I could think of anything to do, I saw Bakugou explode himself right towards me, probably with the intent to kill.

Now that I wasn't pretending to be a UA student, I could finally use my combat skills.

These UA guys had no idea what I could do.

I expertly dodged Bakugou's attack, seeing Kirishima coming right behind him.

I began dodging Kirishima's hooks, trying to get a better feel for his quirk.

I've only seen him use it like one time.

He's putting a lot of power into his arms. He's wearing pants, so I can't see if his legs are hardened either.

He's also moving slow.

I quickly moved out of the way, about to debilitate Bakugou with pain, when I suddenly realized something.

I've already taken Bakugou out with pain before. He knows the basics of how my quirk works in that sense, and so does Kirishima.

That means I would need to rely on using other tricks.

The boys didn't know the extent of my mind manipulation, so I'd need to use other manipulation tactics to make them see and hear what I want them to.

Hopefully, they'll be too distracted with our fight to catch on, and realize it's me. I'll need to strategize here.

I quickly unsheathed two daggers from my thighs, getting into my fight stance.

I saw Kirishima smirk at my daggers, before he confidently charged at me first.