The Drop

"You know, now that I think about it...I didn't really ask you, if you're afraid of heights." Eijirou said sheepishly, as we sat in the seats of the rollercoaster.

I chuckled now, as I began fiddling with the seatbelt

I chuckled now, as I began fiddling with the seatbelt. "Well, it depends. I'm not a fan of really tall buildings. I fell off one." I said nonchalantly, noticing my seatbelt got stuck in itself.

He whipped his head around at me now. "YOU WHAT?! FELL OFF A BUILDING!?" He exclaimed.

Whoops. I forgot he doesn't know about that. I fell off a building trying to escape....a long time ago.

"Oh—uh, yeah. It was when I was really little though. Honestly, it probably wasn't even that tall of a building. It just looked that way because I was a kid." I chuckled, wrestling with my stupid seat belt.

I heard Eijirou chuckle softly, before I felt his hands rest over mine.

"Here. Let me help you." He stated softly, leaning in close to me, in order to fix my seat belt.

I swallowed thickly, as I inhaled his wonderful scent. He smelled of fresh clothes and spice—a very manly scent, indeed.

His hair tickled my cheek, as he adjusted the straps around my lap.

"There." He whispered, his cool breath just inches from my face.

Instead of avoiding Eijirou's gaze like I normally do, I surprised myself when I involuntarily turned my head to look at him.

His brows raised slightly, surprised that I turned my head so close to his.

"Thank you." I whispered back, shooting him a soft smile.

He didn't move his head away from me, as he smiled back. Instead, I watched his eyes slowly trail down to my lips-

JOLT!!!

Eijirou and I harshly hit the back of our seats, as the roller coaster began moving.

We were going at a steady pace right now.

"Hmm. This doesn't seem so bad! I don't see the problem." I called out to him, shrugging in slight disappointment.

Eijirou really built up this whole rollercoaster thing.

I watched him smirk, as he kept his gaze forward in anticipation.

"Just wait for it." He grinned widely, getting ready to brace himself.

I narrowed my eyes, as I looked straight ahead.

"Ohh. Now, I see. There's a drOPP!!! I started saying, when the rollercoaster took a harsh drop, going full speed now.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, lunging to my side to grab onto Eijirou.

I tightly intertwined my arms around his, as the rollercoaster continued going as fast as possible.