For Good

"Hah! That's completely outrageous. Ice and fire. Isn't that Todoroki kid supposed to be more impressive than this?" The purple haired Shiketsu kid, known as Seiji, retorted from next to me.

I rolled my eyes, completely fed up with his comments about all of the UA kids, taking their exams below.

"Right. Because turning people into meatballs is so interesting." I muttered sarcastically, taking a jab at Seiji's quirk, as I watched Eijirou rescue another civilian from some rubble.

Seiji turned to me now, an appalled look on his face. "Those are rich words coming from a girl who isn't even allowed to take this exam!" He spat out.

I glared at him now, crossing my arms.

"Says the guy who got disqualified, during the first round of the exam!" I counteracted, remembering how awesome it was seeing Eijirou, Bakugou, and Kaminari kick his meatball making ass.

"Those idiots got lucky! It was a sneak attack, three against one! If anything, I should protest my loss to the exam director!" Seiji yelled out.

"Then why don't you go do that!?" I yelled back, wanting him to leave so bad.

I groaned in annoyance, as Seiji began naming off all of the excuses, as to why he couldn't do such a thing.

I quickly shook my head dismissively, turning my attention back towards the exam arena.

"Come on, Kirishima!" I cheered loudly, tuning out Seiji's bitching.

I saw Eijirou look up from below, shooting me a smile.

I was focusing on the exam, when I suddenly heard the burner phone start ringing in my pocket

I immediately tensed up, blankly staring off into space, as I thought about who it was.

Could it be the mysterious man again?

I subtly looked over to Seiji, noticing he was talking to Aizawa, not paying anymore attention to me.

"I'll be back." I mumbled quietly, excusing myself as I quickly left the bleachers.

I saw Aizawa look over at me, seeing the burner phone ringing in my hand.

Once I found a private spot, I quickly answered the phone...feeling my heart beating in anticipation, not knowing who it would be.

"H-Hello?" I mumbled out, cursing myself for sounding nervous.

"Woahh, who's got your panties in a twist, answering the phone all shaky like that?!" Shigaraki laughed out, starting to mock my voice.

I sighed in relief, happy to hear Shigaraki's voice for the first time in my life.

"Hah...no one. I'm just....tired. That's all." I mumbled, quickly looking around to make sure no one was listening.

"Right, well you'll be able to rest plenty when you get back." Shigaraki said from the other side of the line.