Care

"MARGO! MARGO! ARE YOU OKAY!?" Eijirou screamed, shaking me with his unhardened hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine! Are you!? What the hell was that?!" I yelled, as Eijirou yanked me off the ground, throwing me over his shoulder.

He began sprinting off, carrying me.

I yelled in surprise, slightly irritated by his overly chivalrous attitude right now

"Hey! I can walk! Put me down!" I yelled, lightly hitting his back.

"No way! You're wearing heels!" He retorted, dragging us behind a concrete statue a few feet away.

I pouted my lips in annoyance.

The man has a point.

Eijirou gently set me down, once we had taken cover behind the statue, assessing my body for any injuries.

I gently pushed his hands away, slightly on edge from what just happened.

"Eijirou, I'm okay. Seriously. Now, what happened? Did someone try to shoot us?" I quickly asked, removing my heels and earrings now in case I had to fight.

Eijirou quickly peeked behind the statue, activating his hardening on his arm for protection.

"Yeah. When we were kissing, I heard some shuffling in that bush over there. I opened my eyes, and saw a weird, silvery glint peeking out from the bush. I assumed it was a gun, so I pushed you to the ground and shielded you." He quickly explained, intently looking for any signs of the gunman.

"Thanks." I said gratefully, quickly peeking out from the other side of the statue now.

I was grateful to Eijirou for possibly saving my life. But, this was no moment to be lovey dovey about it. We could be in serious danger right now.

"Which bush was it?" I mumbled.

"That one to your left." Eijirou whispered, pointing to the bush.

I nodded, quickly out stretching my hand towards that area.

I activated my quirk, applying pain to myself and the person presumed to be hiding in the bush.

Not even a second later, I heard the familiar blood curdling scream of someone being manipulated by my quirk.

The bush began rustling furiously now, as a man jumped out of it.

He was wearing a hood, so I couldn't see his face.

But, now was my chance.

I continued applying pain, quickly leaping from my spot behind the statue.

"Margo, wait!" Eijirou yelled, jumping out to follow me.

I sprinted full speed at the man, watching him shakily try to point his gun at me a second time.