Evil Villain

I crouched on the building with Shigaraki and Dabi, watching the pink sky slowly turn to night.

I haven't said a word to anyone since the incident with Shigaraki. I didn't want to talk. Plus, my shoulder was absolutely killing me from Shigaraki's decay. He didn't use his quirk long enough to seriously injure me, but he used it enough to where it will scar.

"Alright. Let's see if this works." Shigaraki mumbled, giving Kurogiri the signal.

Dabi and I watched as a purple vortex opened up next to us, causing a brainless Nomu to walk out of it.

"Nice. That's exactly what I wanted. He looks great, doesn't he Margo?" Shigaraki asked me mockingly.

He knew I wasn't onboard with this.

I simply stared straight ahead in anger, looking down at all the nice buildings that were about to be destroyed.

Another Nomu walked out of the portal, then another, and another.

"How many of those things do you have?" I spat at Shigaraki, the wind suddenly blowing strongly into my hair.

It reminds me of the rollercoasters Eijirou and I rode.

"Just a couple. If this goes well, I'll make more. Maybe I'll even use you for a Nomu." Shigaraki smirked, trying to get a rise out of me.

"That's enough out of you." Dabi groaned out.

He sounded almost just as irritated with Shigaraki as I did.

"Alright. Enough talking." Shigaraki said, snapping his fingers.

I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw the Nomus jump down to the ground, starting to destroy buildings and terrorize civilians.

I slapped a hand over my mouth, hearing the screams of young children.

"Ugh. Children screaming is a given that a hero will show up any second. Go you two. You're on. Split up and wreak havoc out there." Shigaraki said, ushering Dabi and I away.

I was about to go, before Shigaraki grabbed my arm one more time.

"Don't try to defy me, Margo. Do as you're told." He spat lowly, before harshly shoving me back.

Without a word, a slid my mask over my face, stealthily jumping from the building.

.......

"RUN!! A NOMU IS COMING!!!" Someone screamed in fear, shoving past me to get to safety.

My eyes widened in horror, as I watched the Nomu crash into a building, seeing it come crashing down.

"N-No..." I whimpered out.

"HELP ME!! I'M BLEEDING!!!" A woman screamed to my right.

I whipped my head around, seeing her stuck under a piece of concrete.

I immediately ran to her aid, trying to pry the concrete off of her.

She looked up at me, her eyes widening suddenly. "HELP HEROES!!! THIS GIRL IS IN THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!! SHE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!" The woman shrieked, slapping me away.

"No, I'm trying to help you!" I called back to her, as she continued slapping me in the face.

"GET OFF!!!" She shrieked again.

"SHUT UP AND LET ME HELP YOU, BITCH!!!" I spat out angrily.

Well, that statement wasn't in hero training 101. Whoops.