Situation

"I appreciate your efforts. But, you didn't need to defend me like that. I had it under control on my own." I sighed, as Eijirou applied the first aid cream to my burned hand.

"Well, I feel really bad that you got hurt from this. That was really unmanly on my part." Eijirou said, guilt coating his voice.

I lazily kicked my feet back and forth in the air, as I sat on the first aid table.

"It wasn't your fault." I said softly, lightly caressing his shoulder.

"I mean....it actually was. I probably shouldn't have said anything to him. I don't know, I'm just so sick of Bakugou thinking he can go around, making fun of people all the time. It was pissing me off." Eijirou mumbled, gently placing some gauze on my hand.

"I understand. But, don't forget he's your best friend. You see him for who he truly is, remember? A good person." I smiled, trying to mend Bakugou and Eijirou's fight a little bit.

Eijirou chuckled now, resting both of his hands on either side of my body.

"You still remember when I said that, huh." He uttered quietly, looking at me gently.

I grabbed him by his waist, pulling his body closer to me.

"Of course. I mean, I listen to you sometimes." I teased, causing him to chuckle lightly.

"Oh, I see. You gonna start getting feisty on me again?" Eijirou mumbled playfully, bringing his head down to mine.

"And what if I am?" I challenged, feeling his lips barely grazing mine.

"Hmm, well...then I guess I'll have to do what I did to you last night." He whispered huskily, heatedly planting a kiss on my lips.

"Mmm. Well then, maybe we should meet up again tonight?" I whispered back, immediately crashing my lips to his again.

Eijirou hungrily returned my kiss, upon hearing my words.

"Hell yeah. You're all I've been thinking about, Margo." He breathed out, squeezing my hips lightly.

"Me too. Well—not me. Like you are all I've been thinking about, too—" I began saying, causing Eijirou to playfully roll his eyes.

"You're such a dork sometimes." He uttered out, smiling against my lips.

"I mean....yeah. I really can't dispute that." I chuckled, feeling him kiss me more passionately this time.

Eijirou and I had just started getting into our kiss. When...

"What the hell?" Bakugou asked from the door, causing Eijirou and I to jump and pull away.

Eijirou sighed in relief to see it was just Bakugou.

"Hey man. I'm glad you're here. Look I wanted to talk to you about what happened earlier." Eijirou said, resting his hand casually on my thigh.

Bakugou leaned against the doorway now, looking at Eijirou's hand on my thigh for a split second.

"I'm not the type to hold grudges." Bakugou shrugged, irritatedly averting his gaze to the side.

"Hah. Not the apology I was looking for. But, alright." Eijirou mumbled, causing me to intertwine my hand with his.