Expect the Worst

"A-Are you sure.....this will do the trick?" I asked Mr. Aizawa unsurely, looking at the measly costume he gave me.

It wasn't really even a costume. Aizawa had me wear regular civilian clothes to start with. All he gave me was a pair of glasses and a baseball cap.

"Yes. I know it doesn't seem like much, but these glasses are special. They were my very first erasure glasses, so they completely cover your eyes. You'll notice they look a lot like my current ones, but they are bigger and more clunky. They cover a wider range of your face, which is a perfect way for you to remain unrecognizable." He explained, helping me put on the special goggles.

"Woah....these are really cool! Everything looks so hyper focused." I said in awe, reveling in the fact that Aizawa was letting me wear his very first pair of erasure goggles.

I quickly placed the baseball cap on my head, before Aizawa stopped me.

"Tie your hair up or something, to help with the disguise."

"Right." I mumbled, tying my hair into a low, messy bun, before placing the baseball cap back on my head.

Aizawa looked at my disguise, narrowing his eyes as he wasn't quite pleased yet.

"Hmm....try this." He muttered, going to his desk drawer to grab something else.

I shrugged, checking myself out in the mirror as I waited for him to come back.

I guess I did look a little unrecognizable. I didn't necessarily look like a hero in training, so hopefully Fat Gum wouldn't question it. I simply threw on a flannel and some black jeans, along with some sneakers. Then, added Aizawa's erasure goggles and a hat.

Basically, I just looked like a civilian, who stole Eraser Head's goggles. Oh well.

"Here." Aizawa said, placing some type of material over my head.

I felt the material rest around my neck now, covering my mouth as well.

I turned around, looking in the mirror to see what was around my neck.

"Your scarf!!" I exclaimed in excitement, touching the familiar white scarf that was now around my neck.

"My old scarf." He corrected me, before continuing.

"It's perfect because it covers your mouth, along with most of your upper body. Now, you're completely unrecognizable." He said, assessing my look a final time in the mirror.

"I don't know how to use it though." I mumbled sheepishly, fiddling with the scarf around my neck.

"It's fine. It's just for accessory, not for you to use as a weapon. If I were you, I'd take some of your own weapons in case you need to use them." He suggested.

I chuckled in excitement now, as I reveled in my new look.

This outfit was a hell of a lot better than my league of villains uniform.

"Check it out! I'm like a little, mini you!" I laughed in amusement.

I quickly turned towards him, mimicking his signature glare.

He crossed his arms at my antics, lightly rolling his eyes.

"That's not how I smile." He countered.

I couldn't stop myself from cracking up now.

"I wasn't mimicking your smile. I was mimicking your glare. This is your smile." I replied, before flashing that familiar, creepy Aizawa grin.