After Story: The Day She Wore The Pin

A/N: This chapter takes place in the future. It's what Sir Nighteye saw, and what caused him to give Margo the pin.

~ Six Years Later ~

"PSYCHO SHOCK!! GROUND ZERO!! OVER HERE GUYS!!" The reporters yelled, as Katsuki and I emerged from the rubbled building.

"God damn it! Stubborn ass villains just don't know when to call it quits. Doesn't matter though. Looks like they got their asses kicked, anyway." Katsuki smirked, before turning to me.

"You good?" He asked casually, assessing my body for injuries.

I cradled the crying baby in my arms, clutching him tightly to my chest as we walked over to the hysteric group of civilians.

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks for dropping by today. Looks like we needed your help, number two hero." I smirked at Katsuki, turning my attention towards the crying baby in my arms.

"Shh. It's okay, little one. You're safe now. Let's just relax." I cooed softly to the scared baby, placing my hand on his forehead to calm his mind.

No more than a few seconds later, the baby had calmed down drastically....shutting his eyes peacefully from my quirk.

"There you go." I smiled to him, walking over to the sobbing mother who was currently collapsed on the floor from fear.

"Ma'am, your child is safe! See? He's right here." I said to her soothingly, carefully placing the unharmed baby back into her arms.

The mother looked up at me in pure awe, giving that familiar look that always warms my heart.

"You...are my hero!!" She cried out to me, sobbing as she held on tightly to her baby.

Civilians began crowding me and Katsuki now, starting to get a little too excited.

I heard the news broadcasters talking, just a few feet away:

"Twenty-two year old Pro heroes, Red Riot and Psycho Shock, saved the day again today, taking out another deadly villain group. Their friend, and number two pro hero, Ground Zero, stopped by to get in on the action...giving the enemies a final good kick in the pants!"

"Oh yeah. Speaking of my boyfriend....where is he?" I called out to Katsuki over the cheers of the civilians.

He quickly looked down at his watch, rolling his eyes slightly at the time.

"I don't know. The sun is already setting though. That dumbass was supposed to be back here five minutes ago. This isn't part of his plan-"

Plan? What plan?

He didn't have time to finish his sentence, as the crowd of civilians immediately erupted in loud roars of excitement.

"WOAH! IT'S RED RIOT!! OVER HERE!!"

"NOTICE ME SENPAI!!"

"RED RIOT YOU'RE MY FAVORITE HERO!!"

"DATE ME, RED RIOT!!" I yelled out to him jokingly, trying to get in on the fun.

He laughed upon hearing my words, quickly making his way through the crowd of civilians, to get to Katsuki and I.

"Date you, you say? Don't ya think that's a little desperate?" Eijirou replied to me teasingly, wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around in the air.

"AWW LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!"

"I WANNA GUY LIKE RED RIOT!"

"COUPLE GOALS!"