"K"

"No! No! No! It's all wrong!" Shigaraki whined, watching the Nomu thrash around in its cage.

I raised an eyebrow, watching the monster aggressively scream at us in fury.

"Is there a right way to make a Nomu?" I asked, slightly uneasy that the monster might break out of its chains.

"According to him there is." Shigaraki mumbled, mixing more drugs together.

"Him?" I asked.

"All for One. He said in order to make Shigaraki more independent, he has to make the Nomus himself, temporarily." Dabi simply clarified, leaning against the wall.

It had been about a month, since I started UA high. For the past month, I haven't been doing much, other than going to school like a normal person. The league of villains haven't made much progress, since the USJ incident, causing All for One to punish Shigaraki....with making his own Nomus, apparently.

"Forget it. This isn't what I wanted. I need you two to steal some of this drug off the black market. It's not the whole serum, but I need that particular drug to make the finished product." Shigaraki said, tossing me an empty bottle of toxic serum.

Dabi took the bottle out of my hand, examining the label.

Suddenly, I felt my phone start vibrating in my pocket.

I quickly looked over to Dabi and Shigaraki, noticing they were arguing over the serum, completely ignoring me.

I subtly pulled my phone out to check the message.

From: K

About to go train for the sports festival. Could use a buddy. What do ya say? :)
1:34pm

It was Kirishima. I called him "K" in my phone for his safety, in case someone ever found my text messages.

I bit my lip, debating on what I should do. I really wanted to hangout with Kirishima, but Shigaraki just gave me a job to do.

I quickly shoved my phone into my pocket, as Dabi turned towards me now.

"Fine. Get your suit on. We'll hit up some places for the drug." Dabi nodded to me, getting his shoes on.

"You know, there are two black markets, each one located on opposite sides of town. How about to make this go by faster, you hit up one place, and I'll hit up the other." I suggested, my mouth speaking before my mind registered what I was saying.

Dabi looked up at me now. "What...you don't just wanna go together?" He asked, a hint of disappointment present in his tone.

Now, I felt bad. And a little guilty.

But...I wanted to see Kirishima more.

"I-It's not that. I just figured it'd be more efficient if we split up." I reasoned softly, walking over to him now.

He looked down at me, before letting out a deep sigh.