Out of Control

"If you're serious, then let's get a move on." Dabi called out coldly, glaring at Eijirou.

Eijirou began walking forward, before I held my gloved hand up to him.

"No. No one is coming with us." I stated, knowing I'm about to be in huge trouble.

Eijirou quickly shot me a look, trying to tell me to shut up before this gets out of hand.

"The kid's coming. It's already been discussed." Dabi stated firmly, trying not to lose his cool in front of the UA students.

"He's not coming." I simply stated, walking closer to Dabi.

I saw the UA students watching this situation go down, in the corner of my eye.

Everyone, except Eijirou, was completely confused. Two villains arguing in front of their enemy? Looks pretty bizarre.

Dabi's gaze burned into me now, as he slowly got off the desk and walked over to me.

"What are you doing?" He seethed out, coming inches from my face.

"Trying not to get us in deep shit." I retorted, seeing his face contort to more anger.

"We're already in deep shit! By joining the league of villains, we were in deep shit! That's how it goes. Eijirou Kirishima is coming with us." Dabi spat, walking towards Eijirou now.

I firmly placed my hand on Dabi's shoulder, causing him to stop walking.

"Why?" I simply asked, looking at him with my unmasked eyes.

Dabi was quiet for a moment, debating on what to do.

The UA students were silent, not knowing how to respond.

Eijirou looked thoroughly stressed by the situation, focusing fully on my conversation with Dabi.

Without warning, Dabi slapped my hand off of him, pushing me harshly into the table.

"Because I fucking said so." Dabi growled, outstretching his palm towards Eijirou.

Eijirou's eyes widened as he saw Dabi's palm light up blue, signaling he was about to send a blue flame at him.

If Dabi sent that flame, Eijirou would be incinerated. Even if he was in his hardened form.

I quickly kicked the desk in front of me, into Dabi's line of fire, causing him to incinerate the table instead.

"WHAT THE HELL!? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM!?" I yelled out, shoving Dabi to the side.

"Look out!!" Eijirou called to me.

I saw Dabi's hand come at me, lighting up blue.

I quickly dove out of the way, barely missing his hit.

"You're trying to kill me now?" I chuckled dryly, getting ready to use my quirk.

"Calm down, princess. That wouldn't have killed you. It would have just made a little scar." Dabi retorted, keeping his guard up from me.

"Dabi. This is enough. You're going too far—"

"No. You're going too far. Why can't I take the kid, huh? Tell me why?" Dabi asked, narrowing his eyes at me now.

Surprisingly, I don't think the other UA students figured out my voice in this costume yet.

But Dabi seemed about ready to blow my cover any second.

I looked over to Eijirou. He was giving me a reassuring nod, telling me to let him go with Dabi and I.

"I don't have a reason. It's just not what we came here to do." I lied, trying my absolute best to not blow my cover.