Brace For It

My body reacted before I could think about it, as I dove in front of Tamaki's kneeling figure.

I had a bad feeling about this whole situation, and apparently I was correct, as I saw a man from the crowd pointing a gun directly at Tamaki's head.

If that bullet hit him, he would be dead for sure.

Tamaki was taller than me. But luckily, he was kneeling so I knew I'd be able to protect his head.

"TAMAKI!!" I screamed, feeling a sharp piercing pain sting throughout my stomach.

Ow, I got shot.

"Manipulation Sensation!!" Fat Gum called out in panic.

"Margo!?!" Tamaki yelled, upon seeing me bleeding now.

"MARGO!!!" Eijirou screamed, running over and yanking me off the floor.

Chaos began ensuing around the city, once the sound of the gunshot was heard.

I groaned in slight pain, seeing a light trail of blood coming from my stomach.

Seems like the shot is above any fatal organs. I'll be okay.

After ten years of experimentations on my body, I knew pretty much everything about human anatomy at this point.

My eyes whipped back around to the gunman, seeing him pointing his gun at Tamaki again.

Tamaki was too horrified by what I just did for him, in order to process anything.

"TAMAKI, LOOK OUT!!!" I screamed out in pure panic.

Upon hearing my words, Eijirou harshly dropped me onto the floor, completely leaving me and running over to Tamaki.

I was completely horrified, as I watched Eijirou dive in front of Tamaki, activating his quirk and taking a bullet to the face.

"KIRISHIMA!!!" I screamed, as I watched his head whip backwards from the force of the bullet.

I watched the bullet bounce off his head, not piercing him in the slightest.

"I'm okay!! I'm going after him!" He called out to me, charging after the gunman.

"I'll go with you!" I yelled out, starting to run towards him, before I was dragged back by Fat Gum.

"Manipulation Sensation!! Tamaki's quirk isn't working! I need you to stay here and help him hold this area off!" Fat Gum yelled to me, running in Eijirou's direction.

Clearly, Fat Gum isn't aware that I just got shot in the stomach.

I grit my teeth, thinking about Sir Nighteye words:

"I saw that you will have a successful future. But, in this future, Kirishima Eijirou was present."

I had no time to mull over this further, as Tamaki's voice pierced my thoughts.

"MARGO, BEHIND YOU!!" He yelled out in desperation.

Without even looking, I quickly rolled to the side, hearing the whooshing of a weapon barely miss me.

Sloppily shuffling to my feet, I assessed the situation, seeing five gangster looking men with bats charging at me. None of them appeared to have a gun.

There was a crowd of civilians forming around me, Tamaki, and the gangsters as I tried to figure out my next move.

Luckily, I'm a little too hyped up on adrenaline right now to feel the pain of my gunshot wound.