Live Like One, Die Like One

Shock. Denial. Hurt. Betrayal.

Those were just a few of the many emotions that were currently plastered, and ever changing, on Dabi's face.

Eijirou and I quickly scrambled to our feet in shock.

"Dabi!? What are you doing here?!" I called out in panic, realizing there was no possible way for me to try and fix this.

My cover has officially been blown.

Dabi continued staring at me with the same hurt expression that refused to leave his face.

He let out a small sigh, trying to gather his thoughts

"How could you do it....how could you do it..." he kept whispering to me, his voice coming out broken as he continued staring at me.

I held my hands up to Dabi in surrender, realizing he sounded slightly unstable.

We were all in a very small, compact space. If he decided to activate his quirk right now, he could kill all three of us in a matter of seconds.

"Dabi...listen....I...I-I'm sorry, okay!? I didn't mean for things to go this far. I really didn't—"

"How long has this been going on?" He asked me blankly.

"L-Long enough. I was never meant to be a villain!! I should have never joined the league of villains. It was a mistake. All of it was a mistake." I explained to him, as gently as I possibly could.

"So you just decided to go behind my back!!? I trusted you, Margo!! You were the only person I trusted!! How could you do this to me!?!" He yelled, his hands starting to smoke from anger.

"Uh...guys!?!" Eijirou called out to Dabi and I, looking at the ground.

Dabi and I suddenly understood what Eijirou was talking about, as the ground began shaking furiously.

Now that I think about it, it's not just the ground that's shaking. It's the entire building.

What is happening?

"Come on! We need to get out of here!" I called out to Dabi and Eijirou, starting to run away before Dabi grabbed my arm.

"Hey!!!" Eijirou yelled out, seeing Dabi take me in his grasp.

"Dabi!? What are you doing?!" I asked.

Dabi simply held me against his chest, not letting me go.

"Do you know why I came here?" He asked, talking slightly louder as the rumbling of the building became stronger.

Eijirou started running over to me, before Dabi engulfed his free arm in blue flames, holding it dangerously close to my face.

"BACK OFF!! YOU HEAR ME!!! I'LL FUCKING BURN HER TO ASH!!" Dabi suddenly screamed, his calm tone of voice completely crumpled to nothing.