Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

A/N: because we all missed Shiggy, right!?

I felt my heart start racing, as I began passing the familiar buildings and cross streets. I'd be at the league of villains any second now.

I shoved my hands in the pocket of my black hoodie, pulling the hood over my head.

Now that my face was hidden by my hood, I was able to adjust all of the different components Sir Nighteye gave me.

I quickly turned on the earpiece and the contact lens camera, taking a deep breath as I knocked on the door to the league.

As soon as I knocked on the door, I heard someone whoosh down from the roof above me, quickly getting behind me and holding a knife to my throat.

It was quiet for a moment, as I felt my hood being yanked off my head by the attacker.

"Hey, Twice." I said casually, already knowing exactly who it was, without even needing to look.

"Margo! You're back!" Twice exclaimed, putting away his knife and yanking me into his arms.

I chuckled slightly at his giddiness, half heartedly returning his hug.

Twice quickly dragged me inside the building, slinging a friendly arm around my shoulder.

"Guys, Margo's back!!" Twice exclaimed, as everyone looked up from what they were doing

Dabi immediately got up first, slowly walking over to me.

Even though he was nonchalant about my reappearance, I swear I saw his eyes light up at the sight of me.

"Hey." He simply muttered, lightly nudging my shoulder with his own.

"Hey." I replied, giving him a small smile.

Once I was finished with this job for good, Dabi would be the one I hurt for the most. Yes, he's the one who got me involved in the league of villains. But, he's also the one who saved me in the first place. I would always have a soft spot in my heart for him.