Chance

Margo POV:

Eijirou trudged over to the door, opening it for Bakugou.

"Hey man, you'll never guess who came back last night—" Eijirou started saying, before Bakugou interrupted him.

"—I don't care, shitty hair. Look, I know you're trying to find Margo, and I did some research of my own on the league of fuckheads. I think this should be enough to save her." Bakugou grumbled, shoving a stack of papers in Eijirou's hands.

He was still standing outside the door, so he didn't see me yet.

Eijirou looked at the papers in surprise, then back up at Bakugou, before he started laughing softly.

"Heh

"Heh. Dude, this is great. But—"

"ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME!? DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME, DAMN IT!!" Bakugou screamed, before I couldn't stop myself from chiming in.

"You researched the league of villains to save me?!" I asked, coming up to the door behind Eijirou.

Bakugou's crimson eyes nearly shot out of his head at the sight of me, looking at me in pure shock and confusion.

"Margo?! What the hell!! When did you get back, huh?!" Bakugou exclaimed, trying to hide his surprise.

He quickly shoved his way past Eijirou and I to fully enter the room.

"Just last night. Nobody knows I'm back yet. Well, except you and Eijirou obviously." I shrugged, taking a seat on the bed.

Bakugou grunted in annoyance, plopping down in the desk chair.

"Well, a warning would have been nice. That way I wouldn't have wasted my precious time, researching pointless information about you." He scoffed, gazing uninterestedly at the ceiling.

I couldn't help but chuckle softly at Bakugou's words.

It was nice to see this explosive moron again. Especially in the safety of the school.

Eijirou came over and sat next to me on the bed, lazily placing his hand on my thigh.

"Sorry, Bakugou. I guess I just didn't think you would go through the effort of trying to find me. I really appreciate that." I said, shooting him a grateful smile.

Eijirou laughed as we watched Bakugou become embarrassed by my words.

"H-Huh?! I don't give a shit! I only tried to find you, to pay you back for saving me. It was nothing more than that, so get over it." He mumbled lowly, aggressively rubbing the blush out of his cheeks.

"Alright, alright. I got it. I just...I don't know. I figured that once you knew who I really was, you'd hate me. I know how you feel about villains, after all." I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.