Face Boy

"Wow, that was amazing." I stated matter of factly, as Eijirou and I quickly walked out of the school janitor's closet.

"Yeah, it was. Damn, we should hook up at school more often....or just more, in general." Eijirou laughed, as he quickly tucked his uniform shirt back into his dress pants.

I lightly rolled my eyes, as I finished up buttoning my shirt.

"Alright, alright. Slow down there, shark boy." I retorted teasingly, causing him to saunter back over to me.

He gave me a small smirk, as he placed his hands on my waist.

"Oh come on, is it such a bad thing that I want you.....all the time?" Eijirou cooed in my ear, giving my ear lobe a quick swipe with his tongue.

I giggled softly, gently pushing him away from my body.

"It's a bad thing when we were supposed to be back at class almost an hour ago. Go on, you head back. I'm gonna freshen up in the restroom, quickly." I encouraged, giving him a chaste kiss on his lips.

Eijirou lazily returned my kiss, grabbing both sides of my face affectionately, before reluctantly pulling away.

"Alright. I'll see you in a few." He sighed, giving me a nod as he walked down the empty hallway.

I turned on my heel, walking down the opposite end of the hallway to the bathroom

I let out a sigh of content, as I thought about my steamy closet hookup with Eijirou.

Seriously, he looks so innocent....but he knows what he's doing when it comes to pleasing a girl. It was completely mind blowing—

My dirty thoughts were interrupted, when I heard soft giggling coming from the wall next to me.

My eyes widened, as I quickly whipped my head to the side, looking at the wall.

Nothing was there.

It was just the plain, white wall.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, before shrugging my shoulders.

Maybe, I'm just hearing things—

"Yoo-hoo!!" Someone quickly called from behind me, causing me to turn around at lightning speed.

My jaw dropped slightly when I saw no one there.

Starting to feel slightly on edge now, as I slowly continued walking, subtly looking around the empty hallway.

"Hello?" I called out quietly, feeling ridiculous since no one else was in the hallway.

I stopped walking, raising my brow expectantly, as I concentrating my ears to try and hear more voices.

Nothing.

I waited a moment longer, before deciding to forget about it again and keep walking—