The Future Through His Eyes

Eijirou was lying on top of me, still unconscious. This must be how he factors into my future. He was supposed to save my life from that giant, yakuza house earthquake disaster.

I felt his heart beating steadily against me, signaling he was alive.

My eyes widened as I heard the loud screams of Midoriya now, a few feet away...followed by Overhaul.

Midoriya was fighting Overhaul!?!

I gently began trying to move Eijirou off of me, not wanting to hurt him.

"Hmm." He groaned out dazedly, starting to wake up.

"Thank goodness you're okay

"Thank goodness you're okay." I sighed out in relief, knowing he was too unconscious to hear me.

I gave him a firm push, rolling him off of my body, as I weakly scrambled to my feet now.

I cringed, realizing the fear effects of the quirk bullet were still present in my body. Luckily, they were much weaker now.

"W-What am I supposed to do?!" I croaked out to Sir Nighteye, starting to limp across the yakuza house lawn to get to Midoriya, Overhaul, and Eri.

Heroes were gathered, watching the fiasco between Midoriya and Overhaul going down.

"I-I can't tell you anything more. Sadly, my time....is up." Sir Nighteye choked out to me.

"What?!" I asked, fully awake now. I didn't understand what he meant.

"Look up." He whispered to me, causing me to look up in the sky.

My jaw dropped as I saw Sir Nighteye being carried by Ochako, through the air...

He was dripping a profuse amount of blood, from the sky.

I felt my eyes cloud up in tears, about to speak again, before Nighteye beat me to it.

He chuckled softly, before speaking.

"Save the goodbyes, Margo. It's far too sad for my taste. Listen to me, what you're doing now. This is the foresight that I saw. It started with Kirishima lying on top of you unconscious, and goes until....well, you'll know when. I believe in you. I'm not the least bit worried about your capability. I knew, from the moment I saw you, that you were someone special. That's why, I felt compelled to see your future. And that's why your future is bright. It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you, Margo. And I wish we could have had more time together. I very much...enjoyed your company. Even if I didn't show it....you were quite a funny girl. I just need you to remember a few things, before I go. Things that I see in you. Things that I know everyone else sees in you, regardless of where you came from. Regardless of your past. You are strong. You are brave. You are good....but most of all, you are a hero. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. Never let anyone take your light." Sir Nighteye said, before the earpiece went dead.