New Journey

It was an beautiful morning birds were chirping around and the sun rays were falling on her beautiful face.
Suddenly an voice came from outside to wake up as it's already 8 am.
Mishti wake up with a jolt and rushed to the bathroom for shower.
Today is very important day for her as today it was her first interview.
Mishti used to stay with her uncle and aunt as her parents died in a car accident when she was 1 year old.
Badi maa : Mishti your breakfast is ready on the dining table. Do it fast otherwise you will get late for the interview.
Mishti (while getting ready) : yes badi maa, I know few minutes more I will be right there. And mishti singhania can never be late on his first interview. (with a smirk)
Badi maa (scolding) : Now stop talking and get ready fast already you are quite late. I will tell your bade papa he will drop you to your office.
Mishti (while coming to the dining table) :Here I come, while what's in the break fast. I hope badi maa you have made my  favorite dish.
And by saying this she opens the bowl and jumps with joy.
Mishti (hugging badi maa): Thank you badi maa you have made my favorite daal bati churma.
Badi maa: Now stop thanking and eat fast you are getting late.
Mishti: okay badi maa.
After that mishti leaves for the interview with bada papa. As she was already late and in a hurry she collided with an handsome man. She quickly said sorry
and rushed for the lift. But it was not unnoticed by her that the man was  still gazing at her from head to toe.
The man was abir rajvansh dressed in a black suit with an white tie. The girl was in such a hurry he thought in his mind. And gave the name of hasty queen in his mind.
Mishti's interview was taken and she was confident that she will  get the job.
On the otherside:
Kunal : bhai,  please why can't you join our company it will be a great help to me.
Abir : I don't want to join as I want to live an happy life without any tension.
Kunal: Bhai nowadays the work load is more so can you please handle the post of general manager. The old general manager has left the company a few days ago. So can you please take that post. Plsss bhai plsss.....
Abir: okay I am ready to take the job but only for sometime.
Kunal: Thanks bhai once we will find the right person for the post you will be free...
Here mishti gets a call that he has been selected for the job and can  join from next Monday.
She was on the ninth cloud at the moment and was happily dancing with bade papa and badi maa.
As she got the job in the company which she wanted : Rajvansh travel agency.