Confession

All of them decided to gather at a particular place after getting ready.

As usual kunal and abir came on time....... And mishti and kuhu were late.

" Bhai...... I think we should gift them an watch.... " kunal said looking at abir.

" Why? " abir asked

" So that they can use it and come on time from next time. "

" That's quite good idea..... But than we should be ready to go hospital. "

" Why? " kunal didn't got what abir wanted to say.

" You don't know mishti is having magenta belt in karata....... What if she gets angry and uses it on us. "

" Bhai..... It's brown belt not magenta. "

" It doesn't matters........ "

As they were discussing about the project Mishti and kuhu comes there.

Abir was totally awestruck by seeing Mishti in front of her.

She was looking breathtaking in pink colour bodycon dress. Her hair was beautifully done in a bun with minimal makeup with set of pearl earrings.

" How are we looking........." kuhu asked looking at both of them.

" Beautiful....." Abir said still looking at Mishti with widened eyes. He was not able to look away from her for a moment .

" Thank you......" Kuhu said #Iamalwaysbeautiful

" Come on guys let's go......we are getting late." Kunal said looking at Mishti.

Kuhu and kunal leaves from there...... and before Mishti could leave Abir holds her hand.

" You are looking very beautiful...... I mean look at you. Your hair,makeup are perfectly done......which is complementing your beautiful face. And the dress is perfectly fitting your perfect body." Abir complimented her.

" Thanks......."

" Well I must say we are wearing matching outfits......"

" Why ?" Mishti asked raising her eyebrows.

" You are wearing an pink dress and my tie is also pink."

" Really....... Stop buttering me abir. We are already getting late..... So let's go. " And both of them leaves for the pub.

Kunal has decided that kind of pub where only couple entries are allowed.

" Why did you selected this pub....... We might have gone to another one also. " mishti said looking at kunal.

" Because this was the nearest and best place from our hotel. That's why I thought it will be good to select this pub. " Kunal was sure that mishti will definitely ask this question.

So he already prepared himself with an proper excuse.

" Mishti ki bacchi..... It doesn't matters if it's couple entry or not. The main thing is that we have finally reached the pub so just focus on that. We are going inside and if you want you can also join us. "
saying that she goes inside with kunal.

So now just mishti and abir were left behind.

" Let's go inside..... " Abir said looking at mishti.

" I can't come inside...... I don't think it's good idea to enjoy here. " mishti was still not ready to go inside.

" As you wish...... But you should rethink about your decision. Because of you I also can't go inside...... And my heart will be broken into thousands of pieces. " abir said with an sad face.