Engagement day

Maaheshwari house:-

There was hustle bustle in the house. All of them were running here and there to see the preparations. Finally it was mishbir's engagement day.

" Kuhu go upstairs and see whether mishti is ready or not?" Badi maa instructed kuhu.

" Ok aunty...... "

Kuhu hurriedly went to mishti's room to find whether she needs her help or not.

" Mishti are you ready?? " Kuhu asked.

She was shocked to see that mishti was just half ready. Her hair and makeup was still undone.

" Mishti you are still not ready. Abir bro will be coming at any time. And you...... #latelateef "

" Instead of taunting me you could have helped me. But no you just want to taunt.......... " Mishti said adjusting her lehenga.

" Ok....... Let me help you. " Kuhu came inside and helped mishti with her lehenga.

" Mishti you are looking so Beautiful. " Kuhu complimented mishti.

She was looking beautiful in peach colour attire.

" Mishti are you ready? " Badi maa was mesmerized seeing her doll

" Mishti are you ready? " Badi maa was mesmerized seeing her doll. " Mishti you're looking so beautiful. "

She glanced over mishti so that she gets protected from the evil eyes.

" Abir bro will get flat by seeing her..... Isn't it  aunty? " Kuhu asked in teasing voice.

Mishti hitted her lightly with her hands. She was already blushing by abir's name.

" Jiju came..... " A little girl said coming in the room.

Mishti was so excited to see abir that she didn't realised when she was going to step ahead.

" Mishti not now...... We will call you later on. " Instructing that badi maa goes in the Hall.

" Relax mishti....... Aunty will call you soon. Till then sit here. ... " Kuhu made mishti sit on her bed. " I will go outside to see whether aunty needs my help or not. " Saying that she goes from there.

" Ajeeb rajvansh. ...... He didn't even called or messaged me once. And here I'm so excited to meet him. " She was continuously pacing her room.

Suddenly her mobile beeped thinking it might be abir's call she quickly picked up the call.

" Hello abir...... Why didn't you called me. I was waiting for you from morning. " Mishti said in one go.

" Relax miss teapot it's me not your abir rajvansh. " It was nishant's call.

Her face got pale hearing nishant's voice instead of abir. " Oo nannu you..... I thought it was abir's call. "

" Miss teapot don't be desperate....... In short time only you're finally going to engaged to your love. So just relax...... He might be busy in some preparations. " Nishant said from the other side.