Meeting time

Mishti was engrossed with the presentation work.

Today was there meeting with the client which were very important for there company.

Abir was doing some arrangements for the meeting.

In between he was also taking slightly glances of mishti.......

" Bhai, are we ready for the meeting...... I don't want any mistake to happen in this meeting. Because this are the very important client for us. If they agree to work with us than our company will get benefits. "kunal said entering the meeting room.

" Kunal..... Relax you are taking too much stress....... Everything will be okay..... Even I and mishti both personally checked all the arrangements. " abir said looking at mishti.

" I have checked all the files and presentation....... And it's perfect. Now we have to just wait for the clients to come. " mishti said looking at kunal.

" Than also check it once more....... For safety......"

" You sit here and relax...... " saying that abir makes kunal sit on a chair.

Just than kuhu enters the room and informs everyone that the clients have finally arrived.

An  young lady enters the room with her Co-employees.

She was looking very much professional in the gray top and black pencil skirt.

" Good morning miss Olsen........ " kunal greeted the young lady.

" Good morning Mr. Rajvansh......... We are having some other urgent work to do after this. So without wasting the time I think we should start seeing the presentation. "

" Yaa.... Sure..... First I will introduce to the people associated with the profect."

And kunal introduces everyone to miss Olsen and also what role they will play in the project.

The presentation was explained by mishti who worked very hard for it.

She beautifully explained every part of it with minute details.

Abir was just lost in mishti's beauty that he didn't even paid attention to the presentation.

After half an hour the presentation was finally over and the clients were very impressed by the presentation.

" Mr. Rajvansh the presentation was amazing. ... All the details were clearly explained. We don't have any queries related to the presentation. Great work by this young lady. "

When miss Olsen was praising mishti abir was literally blushing hearing all that.

" Thank you for your kind words...... Actually she and Mr. Abir will handle the whole project. And we will not disappoint you. This will be an big profit for both of the companies. I hope you will consider our proposal...... "

" Sure. .... We will let you know it by tomorrow..... We need some time to discuss it with the other members of the company. Your presentation is good but we have to also take there opinions about it. " saying that she stands up from her sit.

" Thank you for your valuable time..... " and kunal shakes his hand with the lady.

After gathering all the things they leave the meeting room.

All four of them decides to hung up in the canteen area for some refreshments.

" Kunal..... Now don't take any tension........ I am sure that we will get the project. Because mishti explained it so beautifully and the clients were also very much impressed with that. "abir said looking at mishti.

" Yes bhai...... Now I'm also very much sure about it. And when you and mishti are together no one can beat us. " kunal said looking at abir in a teasing way.

" It was not just my hardwork but it was everyone's ........ So stop taking my name take it as an group effort. " mishti said.

" Aren't you all getting bored by continuously talking about work. Because I am definitely getting bored. I think we need some fresh air....... So how about we all go to explore London. And do some shopping #shoppingtime . How's the idea..... " kuhu said looking at everyone.

" That's an great idea........ So after half hour we will meet in the corridor. And after that we will explore London and even do shopping there. " abir was getting very much excited about it.

Because that way he can spent more time with mishti.

" Bhai...... I know you are getting very much excited to spent some time with mishti. But control your emotions it is visible in your eyes..... " kunal whispered in abir's ears.

After half hour all of them got ready and meets in the corridor.

Abir was totally awestruck by looking at mishti....... She  was wearing an beautiful pink top and white mini skirt.

" So let's go bhai..... " on not getting any reply from abir he snaps his fingers in front of his face. " Now I think I should keep an bell near your ears so next time whenever you get lost in mishti........ I have to just ring the bell....... " kunal whispers in abir's ears.

In response abir just gives an whatever look to kunal and moves ahead.