Haldi

As decided both the families are at there own house for haldi function. And mishti has to complete the dare given by abir.

Normally boy goes to girls house to put haldi on her. But our ajeeb rajvansh is different...... He wants mishti to come at his house.

Maaheshwari house :-

Mishti was sitting on the decorated couch. And badi maa was putting haldi on her.

" My doll..... I can't believe tomorrow you will leave this house. " Badi maa said with moist eyes.

" Badi maa.... I am not going anywhere. I will still remain your doll..... And I will often come here to meet you and bade papa. "

" God bless you.... " Saying that she stands up from there.

Now it was bade papa's chance to put haldi on mishti. He was silently applying haldi without saying anything.

" Bade papa.... You want say anything to your doll? "

" What will I say..... I am not having words to convey how am I feeling right  now... " He was nearly on the verge to cry.

But mishti embraces him in a warm hug. " Bade papa....... I wish we could again go back where I was a small girl. And we could reminisced the golden memories again. "

" I wish the same..... But now we all know it can't be happened. All has to go ahead with there life and start a new phase. And from tomorrow you are going to start a new life in a new house. And I wish you a good luck for that..... " He planted a kiss on her forehead.

Now it was her best friends turn..... Both of them started fighting on who will apply haldi first.

" Guys, relax it's just haldi function  not a race. That you both are fighting like this..." Mishti said.

" Exactly dear...... You both will get chance. " Badi maa declared.

" So final.... I will go first " Without waiting for nishant's reply she kneels down in front of mishti.

" Finally my bestie is going to get married.... I am so happy for you. " Saying that she hugs mishti.

" Yes.... Now I am waiting for your marriage to happen. So that I can also dance on your big fat wedding. " Mishti breaks the hug.

" God please save the boy who will marry this crazy girl. " Nishant said in a dramatic tone.

" Oh really.... " Before kuhu could continue badi maa interrupts.

" Now no more fighting..... "

Slowly slowly everyone came and applied haldi on mishti. There were not many guests as mishti wanted a simple wedding. And she didn't wanted to pressurize her bade papa and badi maa with her stupid demands. Soon the haldi ceremony got over and the guests dispersed to there house.

Mishti quickly came inside her room with kuhu behind her.

" Now it's time to execute our plan... Are you ready?" She asked kuhu..

" I am ready are you?"

" Yes..." Mishti answered nervously. She was still nervous about the plan. What if she gets caught by there families. But she can't even loose easily as her ajeeb rajvansh had challenged her. And she has to complete it by hook or crook.

" Ok..... Let's execute the plan...." Kuhu said.

Mishti arranged the pillows in a row and covered it with a blanket. Now it was looking like mishti was having a peaceful sleep.

" Now it's perfect.... Now I am going please see if any difficulty comes. I mean if badi maa needs me than tell her I am sleeping."

" Don't take tension....I will manage everything. You just go...."

Mishti quickly pecks on her cheeks and goes from the window with the help of rope. Outside Kunal was already waiting for mishti to come.

" Hey bhabhi...." Kunal greeted mishti.

" Hi Kunal..." Mishti settled herself in the car.

" So ready to meet your ajeeb rajvansh." Even Kunal knew that mishti named his brother by such wierd names.

" Yaa....." Kunal drived towards his home and soon they were standing in front of there house.

" Bhabhi you have to enter the house from the backyard. So that no one sees you while entering."

Mishti nodded her head in a yes and went towards the backyard. After taking the name of god she entered through the backside door which was already open. And slowly made her way to the stairs. There was no one in the hall which was a very big relief for her.  And finally she entered her ajeeb rajvansh's room which was soon going to be her. She searched for him but he was nowhere to be found. Suddenly she heard some voice from the restroom. Abir was happily seeing some bollywood song in his loud voice.

" Really.... I didn't know he is a bathroom singer also. " She giggled thinking about it.

Soon he came out of the washroom with towel wrapped around his lower part. Mishti's eyes widened seeing his perfectly shaped abs. Just when he was going to open his towel mishti stopped him.

"Stop Abir...."

Abir turned around to see mishti was sitting on the bed. She had tightly closed her eyes between her small hands. Firstly he was shocked to find her in his room. But soon he remembered his challenge given to her on the mehndi day by him. He didn't expected her to complete this challenge. But as usual his angry chorni completed this challenge also. He smirked seeing his shy angry chorni.

" Now you can open your eyes mishti..." He said wearing his comfy clothes.

She slowly peeked from the gap between her fingers. Seeing all things clear she finally removed her hands.

" See.... Finally I completed my challenge." Mishti said in a winning tone.

" It's still incomplete..... The applying of haldi is still left. Without that this challenge is still incomplete."

" I reached here so don't worry....I will complete that also." She said.

" Ok.... Well I can't believe that you took me seriously. I mean you dare to come on our haldi day escaping from everyone's eyes."

" Now you have to believe that I have dare to do anything. So next time think before challenging me...."

" Ok mam.... Now let's apply haldi." He said the last line in seductive tone. He slowly came towards her in which she slowly stepped backward. Soon her back touched the wall indicating her no way to escape.

He dipped his hands in the haldi bowl kept on the side table. She was expecting him to apply it on her cheeks. But to her astonishment he applied to his cheeks. And slowly came near and rubbed his cheeks on her face. He rubbed the haldi on both of her cheeks. Her cheeks turned into crimson red by his touch. He smirked seeing his effect on her .

Taking more haldi in his fingers he applied it on her small hands. The whole environment turned into an intense moment. Both were just lost in each other's touch. Mishti did the same thing with Abir.

Now Abir's eyes felt on her pinky lips which were slightly open. He slowly leaned towards her face to access her lips. But there moment was spoiled by Meenakshi's voice who calling Abir.

" I love you mishti....thank you so much for this beautiful surprise." Abir goes from there not before telling sweet words to mishti. As the more time he makes his mom wait the danger will grew more.

Mishti smiled shyly thinking about the events which took place few moments ago. She couldn't believe that tomorrow it's her wedding day.  She will become Mishti Abir Rajvansh

Dont forget to vote and comment your reviews whether you liked it Or not. Your votes and comments encourages me to write the next part soon.