Stuck in the lift

8:00 pm

Finally Mishti was able to complete the work on time. She was very tired and just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. She quickly made her way to abir's cabin and gave the file to him. Finally she was relieved as abir didn't find any mistake in the file. She gathered all the things and rushed to the lift. The lift was about to close when an hand stopped it. It was abir by seeing him she rolled her eyes (muttering curses under breath)But there was no other way left behind as the office was on 15th floor. So she quickly made her way to the lift maintaining distance from him.

Abir : So you are late at every place. Miss late comer.
Mishti : Sir,  that means you are also an latecomer as you were so late.
Abir : But I am your boss i dont have to come on time. And if you  come late tomorrow than be ready for the punishment.
Suddenly the lift stops and the light also goes off.
Mishti ( in panic)  : Oh god!!!  What happen to this lift.
Abir ( turning on the flash light) : Relax and just stay calm. I think there is an power cut in the area.
Mishti : But i am feeling suffocated here and all this is happening because of you.
Abir : Can you explain, how?
Mishti : Sure, if you hadn't given me such a big punishment for an small mistake than we have reached our home till now. And now also instead of doing something you are arguing with me.
Abir : You are continuously speaking how will i do something Miss chatterbox.
He checks the alarm but the alarm was also not working. And there was no network coverage in the mobile.
Abir : Oh god!!!  The alarm is also not working and there is no network in the mobile. We have to wait till someone comes.
Mishti : I can't wait what if nobody comes I have to stay whole night here.  I am not having habit of staying at one place for long time.
Abir : You don't know everyday I come here and do party in a close lift ( in a taunt).
Mishti : very funny!!!!
And they both start searching for network in the mobile. It's been half hour and they did not speak an single word.
Abir : Oh!!!  There is an cockroach over there.
Mishti ( coming close to abir)  : Where?  I can't see the cockroach anywhere.
Abir : Because it's dark and you are not an bat that you can see in darkness.
Mishti : If I'm not bat than you are also not bat that you can see it in the darkness.
Suddenly both of them realized that they were very close to each other. And she went to the other side quickly.
Abir ( clearing her throat) : You were not speaking from an long time and I was getting bored. So I thought to do an small prank with you.
Mishti : Because I am afraid of darkness and i just want to get out of here.
Abir : Oh!!!  You are afraid of darkness miss chatterbox.
Mishti : Everyone has some or the other fear in there life it's common.
Abir : But I am not afraid of anything in life. Because I am not an fattu like you.
Mishti ( muttering under her breath)  : An scary man is never frightened of anything.
Abir : Again you are talking with yourself and now for what you need concentration? 
Mishti : Nothing sir.
Abir : Don't call me sir you can call me abir right now we are not in the office.
Mishti : But I will call you sir only it doesn't matter where we are.
Abir ( in mind) : stubborn girl.
The power comes back and the lift starts working. Mishti was finally relieved that they were finally out of the lift.
Abir ( to mishti)  :  I want you on time tommorow miss late comer otherwise I won't be generous and might give you bigger punishment
Mishti ( very slowly)  : Whatever!!!
And they both part there ways with an smiling face.

At Mishti's house :-

Badi maa ( seeing mishti) : Where were you I was so frightened that you didn't came.
Mishti : It's an very long story I will tell you tomorrow. Just now I'm very tired I just want to sleep.
Badi maa : But first have the dinner you can't go to bed without having food.
Mishti : No badi maa. I don't want to eat just now.
And by saying that she goes to sleep. And within a few minutes she was in a deep slumber as today she was very tired with the hectic office drama.

At Abir's home :-

Kunal was waiting outside the house for abir. And he was relieved when he saw Abir's car coming.
Kunal : bhai, where were you I was so worried for you. Your phone was also unreachable.
Abir : Nanko, relax I was just stuck somewhere that's why I am late.
And than abir told the whole incident to kunal.
Kunal ( teasingly)  : oh!!!  So that's why you were late. Than its okay I am sure you were having an great time in the lift. Isn't it? 
Abir ( acting angrily)   First tell me why was the generator not working in the office?
Kunal : There must be some issue with it that's why. And don't change the topic first answer my question.
Abir : I am very tired so I am going to sleep and please don't disturb me. Good night.
Kunal ( saying in a teasing way) : Good night and have sweet dreams or I say mishti dreams.
Meenakshi : Abir, how was your first day at office?And why are you so late?
As soon as abir was going to speak kunal interrupted between them.
Kunal : Maa, bhai was so enjoying in the office that he didn't wanted to come from the office.
Abir ( while gritting his teeths)  : It's nothing like that, maa. I was just stuck somewhere that's why I am late.
Menakshi : Okay, stop fighting and now go freshup, I'll set dinner for you.
And all of them went to there respective rooms.

In a room :

A couple was dancing on a very romantic song : chashini. The boy was none other than abir but who was the girl? The girl face was covered with her beautiful hair. As soon as abir was going to kiss her hand he was disturbed by someone s push.
Kunal ( angrily) : Bhai, leave my hand. And get up its getting very late.
Abir : What are you doing here in my room?
Kunal ( saying teasingly) :Leave all that, whose dream where you seeing and in fact you were going to kiss her hand. Tell me na who is going to be my future sister in law.
As soon as abir was going to say something someone enters the room.
It was abir and kunal's mami........
Nidhi : Ara mara mari ra, abir has selected his girl and you didn't told your mami about it.
Abir : Mami, it's nothing like that nanko is just joking. ( with gritting teeths) Isn't it kunal?
Kunal : Yes mami, bhai is saying right I was just joking.
Nidhi : Okay, leave all that and come with me everyone is waiting for you at the dining table for breakfast.
Abir and kunal : Okay mami
Abir ( angrily) : Nanko, I will not leave you.....
Kunal : Sorry bhai(saying he ran out of the room in jet speed)
Abir : I will see you next time....

Precap :

As mishti opens the drawer she finds something and gets shocked seeing it.
Abir : What are you doing in my cabin, miss chatterbox.