Ride to home

Everyone had left from the office as it was leaving time. But kunal, abir and mishti were still in the office. Mishti had some urgent work so she was still there in the office. As mishti was still there abir  also didn't go to home.

" What type of feeling is this god. Why am I feeling attracted towards mishti. My whole mind has been occupied by mishti's thoughts. I am not able to concentrate on my work till I didn't get my answers. " abir thinks while roaming in the cabin.

As he was lost in his thoughts he didn't came to know when kunal enter the cabin.

" Bhai, are you thinking about mishti. " kunal whispers in abir's ear.

" Yes, I was thinking...... " as soon as he sees kunal in his cabin he stops. " Nanko, when did you came in the cabin.... " abir asked with a shocking face.

" When you were lost in mishti's thought and roaming in the cabin from here to there. Well what were you thinking about her. Did you came to know what you feel about her? " kunal asked raising his eyebrows.

" No...... " abir said in a sad tone. " I am still unable to understand what I am feeling for her. "

" I am telling you bhai this feeling is definitely about brother-sister. I think you should tell her to tie a rakhi on your hand from next year. " kunal says with an wink.

" Nanko...... now I will not leave you. " saying that abir chases kunal.

And kunal runs away from and abir and  pleads to leave him " Okay, sorry bhai i was just lighting your mood. So that you can think with an fresh mind. And I think I should leave from here so that you can get time to think. "

And by saying that he leaves from the cabin.

" Bhai, I don't know whether you have realized or not but I have realized that the feeling is about love...... " kunal thinks with a pleasant smile on his face.

After one hour :-

Abir comes near mishti's cabin and sees her deeply engrossed in her work. For some time he adores her doing her work without blinking her eyes.

" Leave the work for tomorrow, you may be tired go home and have some rest. " abir said looking at mishti.

" Are you talking to me?  " mishti said without stopping her work.

" No I'm talking with the ghost who is right now sitting between us. " abir said in a sarcastic way.

" Oh!!!  You might have seen your face in the mirror because there are no ghost here. " mishti said raising his eyebrows.

" Yes,  I was also thinking........ " and stops when he gets about what mishti is saying " So you are telling your boss a ghost. " abir says with an angry glare.

" I was just kidding sir, I am sorry if you didn't liked it. And there is only some work left I will do it quickly. " mishti said continuing her work. " Well why didn't you go, because your work was over!!!  " mishti asked raising her eyebrows.

" Because, I thought you will feel lonely in this big office. So I thought to give company to you and you are working for our company. So it's my duty to see that you don't feel uncomfortable while doing the work. " abir said with an smile.

" Thanks. " mishti also replied with an smile.

And suddenly mishti's mobile rings. And it was badi maa's call and she takes the call putting it on speaker.

" Hello,  badi maa.... " mishti says still doing her work.

" My dear, where are you? " badi maa asked with an worried tone.

" Badi maa, because of work I forgot to tell you that today  i will be late. So sorry for that....... because of work load it slipped from my mind. " mishti said with an pleading tone.

" Mishti this is so bad, you didn't informed your badi maa about your late coming. You are such an irresponsible girl. I always inform my mom about my late coming. So that she doesn't gets worried about me. " abir said looking at mishti.

" Abir, is that you..... See your friend mishti he is such an responsible person. And learn something from him..... " badi maa says to mishti.

" This is khadus rajvansh is acting so sweet in front of badi maa. And why wouldn't he, as he has got such a golden chance to taunt me again. " mishti thinks in her mind.

" Don't worry badi maa, I will come home quickly quickly after I finish my work. " mishti says to badi maa " And I will definitely learn that from abir. " mishti says giving a stern look to abir.

Abir understood that mishti was super angry on him. So without wasting any moment he stood up from there and went to his cabin.

After some time mishti's work got over and left for there homes.

" If you want I can drop you to your home. " abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" No, it's okay I can manage it by myself..... Thanks for asking..... " mishti said to abir.

" It's quite late and you are all alone. And at this time you will not find any cab on this road. " abir said looking at the empty road.

" Don't worry about me. I am an brown belt champion in karate. " mishti says raising her eyebrows.

" Oh!!!  So you are telling me that if anyone comes and tries to do something with you. You will wear your red belt and fight with him. " abir said raising his eyebrows.

" It's brown belt and yes if someone will come near me I will use my brown belt on her. " mishti said proudly.

" Oh!!!  It will be so interesting to see an huge fight between angry chorni and the real chor. I wish I could see the fight but I am very much tired. But if you want I can bring your belt from your house. So  that you can fight with that belt on your waist." abir said looking at mishti.

" Very funny!!!  mishti said with an sarcastic laugh.

And abir leaves from there saying goodbye to mishti.

" Come on mishti, you have to still cover a long distance. " saying that she starts walking.

After some time also mishti doesn't finds an cab and there was also no network coverage in her mobile.

And suddenly she hears some footsteps from behind. And she quickly sees there but there was nobody. But as soon as she sees ahead someone comes in front of her. And she gets frightened and falls on the ground  closing her eyes.

On opening her eyes she finds that abir is standing and laughing very loudly. She quickly gets up  and starts beating abir with her hands.

" You khadus rajvansh, I will kill you. Is this a way to come in front of someone. I was so scared...... " mishti said still beating to abir.

" Sorry, I didn't know that you will be so scared. And now if you are done with your karate we should leave for your house. Your badi maa will be worried for you...... " abir says looking at mishti.

And they goes to abir's car which is parked at an distance. And abir drives the car and mishti closes her eyes resting her head on the window.

And suddenly she remembers anything and opens her eyes.

" Well I forgot to ask where did you find that earring of my. " mishti asked raising her eyebrows.

" I found it when you were fighting with that car for that old lady. I was quite impressed with you from that day. " abir said looking at the road.

" So you were also there on the road. " mishti said again closing her eyes.

And they were at mishti's house after some time.

" Thanks abir for the lift. " saying that mishti opens car's door.

" Welcome. " abir said smiling to mishti. " Goodnight angry chorni and see you tomorrow. "

" Good night khadus rajvansh. " saying that she walks from there.