Sangeet

Sangeet day :-

Abir got ready in his sangeet dress and now was seeing him in mirror.

" Wow abir.... Today you are looking so handsome. Mishti will get flat by seeing you in this outfit. " He was praising himself by setting his hair perfectly.

" Bhai...... Can I come inside? " Kunal was standing at the door.

" Yaa..... Come in. " Abir again started adjusting his flawless hairs.

" Bhai....... What happened today.... You're staring at yourself in mirror from half and hour. You're not a girl that you will stare like that." Kunal sat on the bed.

" Why not.... Today is my sangeet and I want to look perfect in my every single function. Now leave all that..... Tell me how am I looking?" Abir asked turning himself towards Kunal.

" It doesn't matters how much you get ready. A langor will always be a langor..... Isn't it...." Kunal stopped in his tracks as he saw angry glare of his brother which were coming towards him.

" For whom are you saying that?" Abir gave a opportunity to Kunal to save himself from his anger by asking again.

" It was for me bhai....... You're looking damn handsome. I must say mishti bhabhi will go flat by seeing you."

Abir nodded in a yes now he was now quite satisfied with the answer.

" Now go and see whether Maheshwari family came or not?" Abir assigned a task to Kunal. So that he can stay in peace for few minutes.

" Ok..... I know you might be desperate for there arrival. Specially mishti bhabhi's ...... isn't it?"

" Kunal ......" Abir came towards Kunal to catch him. But before that he escapes from there as he was already standing on the door.

Kunal comes in the hall and sees whether the preparations are going perfectly or not. The sangeet was going to be held at the Rajvansh sadan.

" Namaste Kunal beta....." Vishambar was standing at the door with his whole family.

" Namaste uncle..... Come inside."

Meenakshi also comes from the kitchen after seeing the preparations.

" Namaste vishambar ji...... Namaste Rajshri ji " Meenakshi said with folded hands.

" Namaste....." Both of them greeted to Meenakshi.

Mishti as an obedient girl took blessings of Meenakshi.

" God bless you my child.... you're looking so pretty."

" Thanks mom...."

" Kunal...... Tell Abir that Maheshwari family came." Meenakshi instructed Kunal.

" Ok...." saying that Kunal goes from there.

" I hope you didn't had any diphiculty while coming here?" Nidhi mami asked them.

" My dear.... it's difficulty." As usual kaushal mama corrected her.

" Mishti.... once you come in this house teach me perfect english." Nidhi mami didn't liked how everyone used to make fun of her for her poor English.

" Sure mami...."

Till now mishti was feeling new but now after listening to mami she was feeling relaxed.

Abir and Kunal comes in the hall and greets badi maa and bade papa. And now his eyes falls on love of his life. He had saw her in this dress earlier also but he couldn't stop himself from drooling over her.