Mehndi

The mehndi function was at the maaheshwari house. All of them were rushing here and there for the preparations of the function.

The rajvansh family has still not arrived. Both the families decided to do each function together. Only the haldi function will be done separately. As the groom and bride can't see each other after applying haldi.

" Kuhu...... Go and see whether mishti is ready or not. " Rajshri instructed kuhu.

" Ok aunty..... "

She was quite worried about mishti whether she will get ready on time Or not.

But to there surprise mishti was ready and was standing right in front of them.

" Badi maa..... This time i didnt took much time. So stop worrying for me...... So how am I looking? " Mishti asked.

" Just like a pretty princess....... Save my child from bad eyes. "

" Mishti how did you get ready so fast #impossible. The bribe should take atleast two hours to get ready. But look at you.... " Kuhu was totally shocked.

" I thought I should help badi maa with the preparations. That's why.... "

" No dear...... Everything is done. You have to just go to your room and rest. Nothing else.... "

" But badi maa..... "

" Mishti aunty is right #Iagree..... "

Just when she was going back to her room doorbell rang.

" Let me see..... "

Mishti opens the door and was shocked by seeing nishant.

" Nannu..."

" Miss teapot..... " Both of them embraced each other in a warm hug.

" Finally my best friend came..." Mishti said breaking the hug.

" How can I miss my best friend's wedding.... " Turning towards rajshri. " Hello aunty.... How are you? "

" I am fine.... I am so happy that you came for the wedding. "

" Yaa..... "

" Badi maa.... I'll take nannu to my room so that we can talk peacefully there. " Mishti said.

" Ok.... " Both of them goes in mishti's room.

After one hour finally rajvansh family arrived. As usual abir's eyes were searching for mishti.

" Jai shree krishna meenakshi ji... " Badi maa said folding her hands.

" Jai shree krishna.... "

" Come we will start the mehndi ceremony..... Kuhu go and bring mishti. "

Abir's eyes  sparkled by the mention of mishti's name. But this time he saw one more person accompanying mishti.... Nishant. He was not annoyed by seeing him as mishti had cleared the confusion between them. And now there was nothing to worry as he was going to marry mishti.

He again looked towards his angry chorni who was looking beautiful in a green sharara.

Kuhu made mishti sat on the decorated couch

Kuhu made mishti sat on the decorated couch. And now the mehndi wali started making mehndi on mishti's hand.

" Bhai's name should be hidden perfectly. So that it gets very hard to find it...... Isn't it bhai? " Kunal said in teasing manner.

" Yes kunal.... Even I don't like easy tasks.... " Abir was confident that he can easily find his name in mishti's hand.

Abir called one of the mehndi wali to do some mehndi on his hand after they get free.

" Not bad jiju...... You are also putting mehndi for mishti. I am impressed.... "

" Why should always boys love is being tested. I also want to know how much mishti loves me by seeing the mehndi colour.... "

" Let's see....... Whose mehndi colour comes darker. " Mishti said in challenging tone.

On mami's demand all of them danced on mehndi song. All of them were having fun while dancing.

But mishti wanted to drink some water from the bottle. But can't as she had already applied mehndi on both hands.

" Let me help you.... " Abir puts the glass near her lips. And patiently waits till she drinks it.

" Thank you.... Well you didn't complimented today? " Mishti said in complaining tone.

" Did you complimented me..... So why should I? "

Mishti finally looked at his fiance who was looking dapper hot in a white kurta pyajama with a floral blazer on it.

" You are looking ok

" You are looking ok...... "

" Even you are...... " Saying that he angrily gets up. But before that only mishti catches him with her elbow.

" I was joking..... You're looking quite handsome in this dress. "

" Thanks..... But today you are looking beautiful in this attire.  "

Nishant cleared his throat to gain some attention.

" Love birds if you completed your romance. Abir go mehndi wali is calling you.... "

" Ok... " He quickly goes away from there.

After some time all of them were going to leave. But once again abir stole mishti from the function.

" What happened Abir ?"

" Nothing.... I just wanted to ask whether you are coming tomorrow or not ?"

" Tomorrow is haldi..... We can't meet each other after that. " Mishti stated the fact.

" But I don't believe in that.....so you have to come."

" Why me... You can also come."

" Because I want you to come....ok."  Abir didn't waited for mishti's answer and went from there.

" Oh god..... Now I have to do something." Saying that she calls someone to execute tomorrow's plan.

Dont forget to vote and comment your reviews whether you liked it Or not. Your votes and comments encourages me to write the next part soon.