First encounter

Monday morning:-
Today was an very special day for mishti as it was her job' s first day.
But today also she woke up late as the whole night was passed on thinking about first day at office. And she was excited and nervous at the same time.
The nervousness on her face did not get unnoticed by badi maa.

Badi maa: Are you nervous about the first day at work.
Mishti: Yes, badi maa.
Badi maa: Tell me, why to get nervous be confident and go to office. And you working as an intern so you are going to learn something new. And no one in this world is perfect.
Mishti:Hmmmm....  
Badi maa:Such an cold reaction..... Now cheerup yourself and get ready it's your first day. And you know na first impression is the last impression.
Mishti: Yes,  badi maa.

As there was some work bade papa was out of town.So mishti took scooty to reach the office. While on her way her scooty was going to crash with an car.
And she was nearly at the edge of falling.She also noticed that an old lady fell down because of that.She angrily kept her scooty aside and came to the driver and told him to get out of the car.Otherwise she will call the police and get him arrest for rash driving. The driver said sorry and plead her to forgive him by giving money . But she was very angry and told him that she doesn't need money. All she want is that next time drive safely. Anyone can get hurt because of your rash driving and also told him to say sorry to the old lady.
After that she left there with her scooty.
While all this was observed by an man standing slight away from that spot. He was none other than abir rajvansh and was quite impressed with that girl. But was unable to see her face as she was facing her back. While leaving the spot he found an earring which the girl was wearing. And thinks that an next meeting will  take place soon with this earring girl.
Mishti was already 15 minutes late for the office. So she was very scared about that. As it was her first day she was introduced with everyone. And shweta the secretary of kunal told her that she will tell him under whom she is working in a while as he is not in the office at the moment.
After some time shweta came and told him to come with him. They stopped in front of an cabin and shweta went inside the cabin. After sometime she camed and told mishti to go inside. At first mishti was little bit nervous but she gather her courage and went inside. Mishti was not able to see the face as her back was facing her.

Mishti: Good morning Sir!!!
Man: Good morning!!! It's not an good sign to come late on the first day of job.
Mishti: I am really very sorry sir. I was stuck at some place due to some work. Next time it will not be repeated.
Man: I hope so......
Than he turns around and faces her. As soon as he turns he finds that this is the same girl with whom he had collided few days ago. On finding the same person mishti was also shocked and nervous about it. But than she realised that she has to do intership under him.
Abir: Oh!!!!  It's you Miss hasty.
Mishti: Excuse me,  Sir!!!
Abir: Nothing, leave it so as you are late on your first day. You will surely get an punishment from me.
Abir told him to seat down on the chair till than he will get work for her.
Abir: So you have to complete this file by the end of the day.  And you cannot go home till you complete it. You have to prove your self that you are capable of this job.
Mishti: But sir this work needs more time it cannot be done in one day.
Abir: So you are telling no to your boss. And if you cannot complete this job that means you are incapable of this job. So do it what I say.
Mishti: Okay sir.
Abir:You can leave now.
Mishti: Thank you sir.
After mishti left abir recalled there first encounter and felt an attachment with her.

Precap :
Badi maa (to someone) : Mishti will never able to know that bitter truth.......
Here abir is quite impressed by mishti's work.